(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Absolutely my pleasure bud. I love to see it put to use. You have a unique creation in your hands and that is amazing. Canā€™t wait to see you grow some out and see what you got.

I like that brother, very nice.

6 Likes

55 days from flipā€¦coming on nice nowā€¦getting solid bud growth now.

Ye all well .

P J

23 Likes

What kind of smells you getting? Wild how different it is from mine. Be interesting to see how the buds stack.

2 Likes

Not too much at the momentā€¦there is a slight citrus , earthy aroma at the momentā€¦Iā€™m sure it will get stronger as the plant and flowers mature.

P J

5 Likes

7 weeks in flower.

Getting frosty now ā€¦and buds maturing nice.
Iā€™m still getting a citrus smell, but there is an earthy aroma as well, it kinda smells like hash oil.

Maybe another two weeksā€¦unfortunately Iā€™m off on holiday on Monday or a monthā€¦.So my buddy will need to harvest.

Be nice to return to a nice smoke.

Thanks again @Budderton ā€¦will grow againā€¦hopefully better organized next time.

P J

19 Likes

Right on @Panamajock . That one looks quite a bit different then the one @Naptown916 got and thatā€™s kinda what I expected. Each of the 5 females in the repro had different structures and terp profiles. From citrus to gas to body odor funk. So I expect thereā€™ll be a good variety of phenotypes to come out of those beans. Iā€™m glad it turned out well for you.
:grin::v::canada:

9 Likes

Completed project