(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Well I tell you what if that’s all it takes I’m surprised they let me through the door lol because I’m a government hating God fearing christian and I ain’t scared of No Man! Fear God and Live Free or Die I’ll follow you anywhere brother @Upstate

6 Likes

.You’re not the only one. I want specifics or i’m gone

7 Likes

So your thread got shut down and you don’t know why??

3 Likes

That’s right buddy. Anyone can look up geo engineering. Govt admits its doing it. I watched senator kennedy in the senate talking about it two weeks ago. My thread was shut down.
Geo engineering is causing aluminum toxicity in the soil, and fertilizer like azomite is taking the blame for it. I’m not sure what I possibly said wrong.

8 Likes

Don’t let the bullshit chase you away man. Every once in awhile a hair seems to find it’s way into the wrong person’s ass and we lose a good member. Don’t be a casualty of a stray hair.

8 Likes

Well somebody has a fucking afro shoved up theirs

6 Likes

That’s kinda messed up, maybe just let everything calm down and then pm joe. I never seen what happened but you definitely have the right to know why it was shut down. It makes it hard to rectify something you’re not even aware of.

5 Likes

Maybe there was some sort of Mis understanding. I know things can be taken the wrong way over text and posts.

3 Likes

This is very true alot gets lost in translation, that’s the only thing I really don’t like about text

7 Likes

I always ask myself one question in a situation like this. Is it picking my pocket, or breaking my leg? If the answer to both is no, then fuck it, it’s not worth getting bent over. This could be one of those situations.

Go burn a fattie of Old SIlversides, and unplug for a bit. :v:
:guitar:

17 Likes

I’ve run out… Maybe that’s the problem

17 Likes

Well fuck man, that’s gotta be it. :laughing:
:guitar:

8 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/og-uncensored-private-chat-hangout/115598 the thread that was shut down.

4 Likes

Well if that’s not censorship I don’t know what is lol

5 Likes

Loki told me its flagging, it’s just easier for him to close it.

1 Like

Just because some pussy flags a post doesn’t mean it should be flagged. I could go around flagging anything I want to. I never flagged anyone’s post ever, even if I disagreed with it.
Hey flaggers. I’m calling you pussies. Time to pull mommas tit out of your mouth and grow up.

12 Likes

I have plants I have to tend to. Maybe I’ll be back maybe I won’t

6 Likes

100% and it’s not all admins just the wet ones that respond to the daft flags, if it gets multiple flags from reputable accounts then fair play close the ting. But I feel like they just go gung ho on the ban hammer. And I’m sure it’s not all mods just the sensitive ones

5 Likes

I don’t disagree, those who are aware in life, we say your feelings aren’t facts or think more than we feel.

4 Likes

Well if you ask me maybe the sensitive ones should have another job if the one they have is too much

5 Likes