(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

About 23 weeks 12 12 from seed . Week 18 now. @Roms line is quicker I think.
@MissinBissin, they’re really pretty plants. All of them have color, whether it’s pink petioles, purple or red/ burgundy stems, or purples in the bud. It’s a special strain.

9 Likes

Thanks, youre on the home stretch then. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well your showing us how its done @Upstate. Thanks for that, Big Time.

and To all the members growing serious shit, and digging into Timely questions… Hats-Off to you All

5 Likes

I was going to have a lambsbread seed sign up. But due to censorship issues, i’ve decided not to. @Northern_Loki Is the man you can thank. Did you come to OG straight from Twitter bro?
I might be leaving overgrow over this. I know all the very rare seeds I give out bring loads of people to OG, and I’m not going to help a site that encourages censorship to grow bigger. This is the united states of fucking america, Not some fucking commie country. Not yet anyway. Sorry everyone.

18 Likes

@LemonadeJoe Is this how you want to run your site? There are plenty of places that allow freedom and big mouths.

6 Likes

There is no political, racial, bigoted, antisemitic, anti hate anything on this site.

This is an internet forum, you’re freedom of speech here is governed by the one that owns the site and those who run it.

RIU is always accepting new members, or you can go kick it with the teeny boppers and bubblegummers over on insta or Twitter or what have you…

You want to talk politics, go to a political forum.

Divisive discourse does not fly here.

6 Likes

And what was devisive?

3 Likes

I didn’t see any political talk

2 Likes

So… this is not the united states of america…

This is a world wide web based marijuana forum… show me the constitution of the I ternet.

The @moderators run the site as instructed by @LemonadeJoe .

We used to have the shark tank and then that went away… used to be able to get your energy out there and then part ways back to the pages of the forum and maybe become better acquainted with each other and seem some commonality… but it was a rough place you couldn’t really be banned from unless you wanted to be an extremely belligerent hater…

It started getting used as a safe haven for people to go and start topics that weren’t in line with the sites ToS so Joe took it away and we’ve been trying to move forward and create a lasting community and the love of the plant based forum.

8 Likes

That does kinda sound like a Twitter comment lol just saying

4 Likes

Well in this country we are used to certain freedoms.
The internet isn’t a country. It has no laws

4 Likes

What the hell happened in here? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Censorship happened, and I’m about fucking sick of it.

6 Likes

Censorship over a seed sign up? Or another issue? I’m not asking what the issue is just not sure if I’m reading that right.

Again, not sure what’s going on but man don’t do that. You display and share knowledge of landraces that most don’t bother trying to grow. Not my business but everyone should take a breath. Don’t wanna see another great family member leave.

13 Likes

For the second time in two weeks an entire thread was shut down. Guess what? If you don’t like the thread don’t fucking read it.

10 Likes

Am I the only one that thinks weed smokers Are generally free thinking and suspicious of government? Kind of goes with the territory of owning a weed site.

14 Likes

I want to know specifically what got the thread shut down. What post?

4 Likes

I didn’t know about that.

2 Likes

Anyone who’s head isn’t so far up their ass that they can smell it through their nose, Can see that I post accurate information. Govt admits geoengineering, Yet my thread was shut down. Strike one. Then someone starts a new thread and even has the word uncensored in it. Shut down. Strike two.

4 Likes

I have no idea what was said or whatever but mistrusting the gov’t isn’t political, it’s common sense! It only becomes political if you blame one side.

9 Likes