(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

Thanks everyone! I have grown a few of the early crosses aliendawg, grass knuckles and alien fromoggio from when obsolete and swerve were teamed up at Cali connnect. They were pretty awesome. I can’t see these being any different, quality wise.
I know he dropped off the map for a minute and sold off alien tech when franchise shut down so I have been pretty hesitant trying the newer alien stuff everyone is putting out.
I seen he still has some of the original crosses that he’s used in his obsolete genetic group gear so I’ve been keeping an eye out in case he drops some of the originals again.

22 Likes

That will be interesting :pray: will have an eye on it :seedling: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Looks and sounds :+1: great
I’ll be lurking in the background…

5 Likes

I will be here watching. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just following along :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll just sit quietly in the corner and watch along.

5 Likes

I will be lurking… :eyes: :eyes: behind the cool kids! I love me some Aliens.

15 Likes

^^^^ aint the cool kids rite at the back :wink: (probably smoking :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

ill just chuck down my bean bag near @Gpaw and his party bong ive brought a jar next round on me :laughing:

nice work @Kushking902 grow on

one love :om:
~lime~

8 Likes

Sounds pretty cool. I personally haven’t liked anything I’ve ever smoked that had alien in the name, but the description has me intrigued.

3 Likes

Good luck with your run! I’ll be somewhere in this crowd watching

4 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz There’s a lot of alien crosses that don’t actually have any alien in them and the ones that do are usually a cross with alien kush from Cali connection witch is Las Vegas purple kush x aliendawg.
Aliendawg being Chemdawg x alien tech. That’s why I was so happy so jump on something that had untainted alien tech in the cross. Hopefully it shines in these, and maybe we can find an alien cross that you like :grin:

18 Likes

HEAVY TRAFFIC, but I finally made it!!! A comfortable Couch in the far right corner, who could ask for more??? Work your magic, @Kushking902, you NEVER disappoint. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: After the “Evening Rush” abates, I’ll sneak out for Snacks!!! :crazy_face: :rofl:

9 Likes

You had me at…”it can easily knock you out with just one hit” :joy::joy::joy: can’t wait to see the updates on this one!

7 Likes

Great project it would be interesting to see the outcome thank you for sharing I’ll be tagging along

Paps

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this project :green_heart: !
I will watching from @misterbee’s couch in the far right corner if there is any space left…
I’ll pinch in for the snacks… :wink:

4 Likes

@Kushking902, FYI…The Ole Stash Bag Log indicates the following ALIEN Crosses: A. Cookies, A. Louie, A. LSD, A.OG, A. Orange Puke, A. Puke, and A. Pupil. Have to confirm visually, but you are welcome to any of interest. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@misterbee There’s definitely some interest in a couple :grin:. Is there anything your looking to add to your stash box? I have a pretty good selection, if you have a certain flavour you would like

6 Likes

Nah, not really…don’t have any qualms about gifting to THE WORTHY ONES!!! You CERTAINLY make that List, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hell yes! Psyched to watch this come to fruition! Everyone knows Robots and Aliens kinda have a thing for each other…

:robot:

8 Likes

I’ve got keeper cuts of Fire Alien both male and female but haven’t grown any other alien beans. I have white fire alien and white fire alien f2 that i haven’t popped yet…
The Fire alien cut I have grows into a beastly plant with heavy dense flowers. Killer smoke too, evening weed though… she will make you hungry and then put you down LOL.
Gonna tag along this looks like a fun project.

10 Likes