(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

What an awesome run! I’ll be watching this good luck with the grow and I’m sending all the good vibes I can muster to your garden :+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice find!! I’ve not heard of them before. Love to read up on breeders. Good luck in your venture!!

5 Likes

Obsolete has some good gear, he’s been around for a while. It should be good :grin:

6 Likes

Sounds amazing. One hit does it. I like the Ghost part of the hybrid. Ghost Train Haze is an old fave of mine. Good luck buddy. Hope you nail it.

4 Likes

@goatrock It’s not ghost train haze it’s ghost OG orgnkid cut. Apparently it came from overgrow :wink:

11 Likes

@Kushking902 Thanks for the info. I’m sure it will get me hi just the same.

3 Likes

All are above soil except for 3. Off to a good start :grin:.

46 Likes

Hell yeah mate this sounds like a cracker :ok_hand: I’ll definitely pull up a chair, best of luck with the grow brother :v:

4 Likes

Let the Alien’s live brother, watch out for giant pods :rofl:

9 Likes

:metal: :grin: :+1:

25 Likes

Lol I like that!

8 Likes

I want to believe too!

10 Likes

Not too much excitement happening but they seam happy and healthy. One didn’t germ, and two died. I reused soil so it might have been too much for some.

44 Likes

Excited to get to watch and try this gear!

6 Likes

Two weeks old, I just transplanted into one gallons. I’m heading to work on Monday for 3 weeks so don’t want them to get root bound or stunted. I have 28 days off in august so there will be lots of updates after I get back.

38 Likes

You take care and be safe, Bro. See ya when you return to the Fold. Seriously, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Thank you, I will try my best :grin:

10 Likes

I took some pics before I leave today. So far everything is going good. A couple are a little slower growing and 2 have a missing leaf but al in all they are healthy

44 Likes

Just got back from work and there are 4 males and 5 females. Personally I think that’s a decent ratio for a preservation run

59 Likes

@moderators would someone be able to make the second post wikifiable?
It’s too old of a post for me to do it myself

21 Likes