(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

I saw that, realized I was probably getting in your way…

:robot:

4 Likes

This is awesome! So happy I got on the list! Thank you for running this @Kushking902 !

3 Likes

There are more numbers now, doc. :partying_face: get in there! @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

Wooo! This will be fun to watch

2 Likes

for all my breeders out there wouldn’t this be a called an open pollination?, well anyways everything looks real healthy and nice, really good job on your part @Kushking902 and on top of all that everyone is stoked including me!! very, very nice work sir :blush: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, it is and how you run a preservation run. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Signed up. Thanks so much @Kushking902

Let’s trade our franchise genetics cuts in the future :wink:

6 Likes

@G-paS thanks, you fixed it! I meant adjust the numbers of packs… to number the wiki list… and you did! Thanks! :green_heart::v::sunglasses:
:seedling:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

all out of likes :heart:

3 Likes

An excellent ratio to work with! We got a good show in store folks!

3 Likes

Signed up. Thanks @Kushking902

3 Likes

Signed up…
Thanks for the opportunity brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks yeti I got your card a few days ago and will keep ya posted when the beans finally get put in dirt

1 Like

I caught this in time!!! Sounds like some straight fire. I couldn’t pass on signing up. Thank you @Kushking902 for your hard work.

2 Likes

Great run! I’m excited to get some Alien in the mix! Thanks @Kushking902 :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity

6 Likes

I’m glad there’s lots of interest! I have never ran this strain before but Obsol33ts earlier alien gear was fire so I can only assume this will be the same :grin:

17 Likes

So for seed runs in the summer I like to keep the plants small and under one light to deal with the heat. I flipped them before I left when they were pretty small and wasn’t really expecting them to be dropping pollen and have bud already since they were only 2 weeks old at flip.
I was hoping for them to just be starting development now. So against my bet judgement I transplanted the females into bigger pots when they are in flower.

I staggered them 2 female with a male centered between each set of ladies. I’m going to cycle the males every day up to week 5 so all pollen is on all the plants.

30 Likes

Looking good! I slid in at 29 on TL3

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been watching, glad I got to sign up! Looking forward to it.

On a side note, that package should be arriving any day now I would think. Let me know when they do please!

3 Likes