9 Likes

Perfect number. I amso excited

:green_heart::seedling:

11 Likes

Some Handsome looking males there :+1:

7 Likes

Sounds like a good party to me :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, a party it is :grin: Iā€™m using my last bottle of mantis nutrients that I had. I used it on my last seed run and ran into so issues using perlite as the medium but itā€™s definitely working a lot better with the promix.

11 Likes

Things are definitely looking good and Ive been hanging around in the corner and ur doing a great :+1:t2: job with this grow @Kushking902 and Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

been following. Beautiful plants! Thank you very much for doing this @Kushking902 !!

:dove:

4 Likes

Done

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Just tested. Wiki works, but I donā€™t want to be the first to sign up.

Edit: and of course thanks @Kushking902

5 Likes

It sure works @middleman ! I signed upā€¦ :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

Thanks sooo much for doing this @Kushking902 !! :metal::green_heart::sunglasses:

ā˜†DJSF

6 Likes

Well shoot you guys twisted my arm and well peer pressure so I signed up 1st lol.
Thank you @Kushking902 :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Just signed up @BeagleZ and myself. Thanks @Kushking902 for the opportunity to run these in the near future. Hope you are well!

5 Likes

Awesome stuff, signed up at TL3 #7. Thank you @Kushking902 ! :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :alien:

5 Likes

i see signup, i signed up :grin::+1:

5 Likes

That is all the sign up is for darn it was a great grow thanks @Kushking902

4 Likes

@DrGonzo13 I think we all have been adding numbers to the listā€¦ although, maybe we should ask a Moderator to adjust the seedrun pack amount according to the quantity of packs available @G-paS

ā˜†DJSF

5 Likes

This is a co-op so only 75-TL3 and 75-TL2

The breeder can give away as many as he wants but only 150 go thru the co-op distribution.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Glad I got in early then .

5 Likes

Wiki seems closed? If it reopens can someone add me, @Kushking902 please and thank you!
:pray:
:robot:

Editā€¦nevermind

3 Likes

I closed it for a minute to add number. Have at it.

@DJSF do you mean packs or numbers in a pack?

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes