(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

thanks for the contest & keep up the good work - the little one are coming along great !!!

2 Likes

This is a thank You for following.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

HOT DAMN!. I grew one of these out for my solo-cup run and it turned out to be a male… BUT WHAT A MALE!!!

It’s here on the right side of the 1gallon bottle just before getting composted.

I’d put my name down BUT already have these so everyone: GROW EM WHEN YOU GET THEM!!!

8 Likes

A succesful run :seedling: and a chance to win some gems :partying_face:, a good way to start the day, Happy New Year brilliant Lady … chati|nullxnull

3 Likes

Nice, I’d play, but you already sent me some :yum:

2 Likes

I will need to start putting up 12 and skip number 1. Duh, the lest I can do is a 2. so it is good nobody Did number 1 :upside_down_face: !st time doing it this way.
The three are !0, 7 & 8.

I need deets for @LedZeppelin, @Bobgrows and @misterbee.

CONGRATULATIONS! :tada:
Come back and see what I offer up next. I need to make packs.

11 Likes

Finish???
My purple urkle Bx1 not received in my fall box

I don’t see you were on the list.

1 Like

Now that started the NEW YEAR off right!!! CONGRATS fellow winners. THANKS, @G-paS for the opportunity. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS !

Like @misterbee said, " Great way to start the New Year"!
:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Update for today, I tried to mail the sex test samples today but, The Gov took it as a Holiday.

I have 3 auto Fem Spotted lime left from the fall box that went unclaimed.

2 @Rabeats2093
3 @DesertHeartGardens
5 @Murciano207
7 @tresbundles
8 @royal
10 @natea

10 Likes

Typically how much for testing?
?..seems like a awesome way to save time!!
I will sign up lol Thanks for the opportunity !

4 Likes

15$ each. 10 for 120$. They recommend tracked shipping, I stick it in a regular envelope with a stamp! Unless I’m going to send in 5+ at 1 time.

1 Like

Keepin the good times rollin!

I get them once a year on the 420 sale The more you buy the less. You usually can get a smaller number for the same price as the larger amounts during the rest of the year. $10-$15 like Slam said.

If you are growing photo and only want ladies you can save a lot of $$ and work. I can take samples at week two. If the USPS behaves, you can toss those males by week2/3 of veg,

I have sent 10 at a time with just a stamp. Just did today :laughing:

9 Likes

I am sorry I’m such a stoner I missed this thread till now. My ass is permanently parked😁. Looking good my dear!

7 Likes

Today in the veg tent;

All 15!

The older 8 Under a Spider Farmer F1000

The younger 7 still under the T5

27 Likes

Very nice, that looks like a legit setup!

1 Like

Hell Ya!!! A walk-in veg tent. That’s dope. :sunglasses: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

Okay this is organization x10
Nice job!
Hmm the sample idea sounds like a good idea …maybe one day I’ll check into it lol but now I know !

2 Likes