(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Great work! This one should be a gem! :fire: :pray:

6 Likes

Excellent result @Kyumonryu, so many seeds from such frosted buds, awesome job bro​:+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

Great job @Kyumonryu a pile of seeds and dry sift!

5 Likes

The first one hasn’t been dried enough to get a great output. I likely won’t be as impatient with the rest haha. I did however get a good pea sized chunk of finger hash.

I’ll sample it later and let you know the results.

31 Likes

Hash booger

5 Likes

Significantly better than booger hash.

4 Likes

Great work!
I have a white widow that will be as seeded as that… but I don’t know for sure who the father is :sweat_smile: I was playing with pollen of critical skunk, Blue kush, ssh,…and probably some got in the air and… voilá!!!.. a mistery mix :rofl:

5 Likes

Last time someone did this, it almost crashed the server and the wiki was messed up for days because of so many people rushing to get their name on at once… good intentions, but I think this road leads nowhere good.

15 Likes

That’s going to be my new gang-name

3 Likes

Yeah no joke! Better to just post it randomly and not say anything :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Yea the people who follow this thread reular will see it and be able to sign up. you also gave a good hint on when to expect the sign up

6 Likes

Yes… they say the path to hell is paved with these!
But yeah @Kyumonryu I’m gonna echo what others are saying, announcing the signup before it’s posted will end in frustration and catastrophe. Especially for a Bodhi strain

7 Likes

I totally laughed out loud

3 Likes

3 Likes

What up Hash Booger? This is my buddy Chaz Banger.

4 Likes

Just found and caught up with this seed run. Plants are looking fantastic, great job @Kyumonryu

4 Likes

Awesome job @Kyumonryu !! Ssdd is a great strain

3 Likes

Awesome grow and looks like it’s going to be an excellent seed harvest!!
Congrats man. Dedicating garden space to make seeds is no small thing when you could be just flowering out for killer sensi.
Thanks for doing this seed run :wink:

13 Likes

Just following your example @SHSC-1 ! This community has really made me want to give back. Now I’m sure there leeches out there like @jameslax, but if I just make a few people happy its worth the time!

Thank you for the lovely comments guys and will think about the release issue. It is a valid point given the limitations of the wiki vs demand.

22 Likes

I just read through that whole @Jameslax thread and my fucking god! WTF is wrong with people! :face_vomiting::-1:

3 Likes