Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

This thread will be a continuation of sorts but also a fresh start!

I have dropped 5 SD x SD f2s that I made from a single male and single female pollination.

Couple pictures of mom. She has a sweet scent reminiscent of pink starburst, imho.

Dad was chopped 3 days into dropping pollen so I didn’t get to see much of what he’s was going to do. Very strong funky odor to him. His smell, largely, led to this seed venture. I also considered that, to my research, this seems to be a rather rare strain.

4 out of 5 f2s are up. The 5th was stubborn but finally cracked after a second stint in the paper towel. It should be joining the party in 2-3 days.

Green circle are the f2s. Red circle is F1 cross to JOTI gods Mac. Blue circle is F1 cross to JOTI blue lights. Black x has no relation.

I have a revegged clone of mom that is just starting to grow normally that will also be featured here.

63 Likes

In this for sure!

3 Likes

This I can’t miss 🥷:fire::pray:

4 Likes

nice. should be a good one to watch.

@Eagles009 and you are using the seedling starter bags too! have you used them before?

i just got my first ones in the mail last night and from the other post ive seen they have really good results from them

2 Likes

I have indeed. I have multiple runs in them at this point. What’s not to love? I’ll tell ya :yum:. They dont stand up on their own very well. Watering frequency increased vs a less permeable vessel. That’s about it. Plants love em.

4 Likes

@Eagles009 I know this is not Mr. Rodgers neighborhood …but can I be a friend & watch this ?

5 Likes

Mr Rogers only wanted neighbors, not friends…

That being said, won’t you be my neighbor while I follow this thread?

5 Likes

Kudos @Eagles009 !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :pray: I’m pulling up a chair!

3 Likes

Of course! Help yourself to one of the joints on the table and grab a seat :wink:

I had fun making these seeds now I hope we can have some fun filling a few jars.

7 Likes

i bet mr rogers had some sick bdsm costumes… its always the innocent ones that are the true freaks !

also i am here to follow along.

4 Likes

Lol hanging right next to his red sweaters I assume??

6 Likes

All I read was (Pink Starburst) & my mind went :crazy_face::exploding_head:… Yummy :yum:

5 Likes

and his wall of sex toys

1 Like

Very nice , loving the fade

3 Likes

Thank you, she was a beauty.

I am very much looking forward to giving the clone two more weeks and continuing feed to the end. Should really pop!

4 Likes

I can’t :sleeping: so let’s talk growing weed. These little fockers are rocking and rolling. That first picture was half a day ago.

Growing in a cheap brick of coco with some perlite added. Yeah, some :yum:, who measures these things.

Feeding jacks 321, full strength, every watering. 2 ml cal mag to every gallon of feed. Tap water. Feeding every day or every other day. Doesn’t much matter right now they don’t dry out very quickly. Running the tent at around 85f/70rh. Light is 24/0 for now. No tds or pH testing.

18 Likes

He wore red so the blood of his victims wouldn’t be noticeable if there was splashback.

1 Like

Last straggler is up. 5/5

I am giving them more light than I typically give seedlings and they are still leggy.

15 Likes

Move them closer to counter the legginess? Some are just going to do it though. At least you can bury some stem on transplant and get the height down some.

2 Likes

I am just being lazy. I have my blurple affixed to the tent ceiling. I could find the thing that came with the light and get it lower but…ehhh. I’ll just bury some stem later I’m not worried about it.

Moreso a note that these plants are relatively very light hungry. Both mom and dad were very stretched out and went crazy preflower…be warned :wink:

4 Likes