(complete) OGer, the Encore

Thanks Don!
This is my ‘first kick at the can’ as seed runs go. I lucked out with the opportunity to run these OG Kush.

Cheers
G

27 Likes

Plants are looking healthy and nice! Love you presentation style as well @Gpaw - if you’d told me this was your 25th og seed run i would’ve believed you.

18 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: beautiful plants gpaw!

Great work; I appreciate all your hard work for the seeds! :slight_smile: absolutely killed your first seed run bud.

14 Likes

Looking pretty flawless in there @Gpaw

9 Likes

Thanks Legs!

I keep thinking it’s going too well and Murphy is lining me up for a surprise dropkick…
:vulcan_salute: :laughing:

I have to do a write-up on this organic soil and the pots. I love them both.

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Noooo don’t even think it!!! It’s going great and it’ll continue on going great!!

8 Likes

Time to prove murphy wrong :man_dancing::man_dancing:

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m getting a pass this time…
…I think he owes me… :pinching_hand:

Really, the big deal this run is the soil, this stuff is impressive.
I’m a ‘cheap bugger’ but I believe in quality… I’m going back for another 6 cubic feet this stuff this spring.

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Peace @Gpaw great grow so far and thanks again for the opportunity. I am a “cheap” person as well and have the same principle as far as quality. My question is what is the soil and where can I get it from?? Also are U in the us or no?

EDIT. sorry didnt thank U all for reading. Stay safe…:fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace
EDIT AGAIN … just thought about this but that bugger word is a English thing isn’t it? So U are not from us I can assume??

5 Likes

Canadian! Nvm. Thanks anyway. Prolly not able to get the soil u got and would be too expensive to if I could.

1 Like

Hey 7ANJA7OD,

I’m in southern Ontario, the vendor is Black Swallow Living Soils in Brantford.
This is a KIS blended soil mix these guys worked out with Tad Hussey. It’s similar (in ingredients) to Coots.
The great thing is they have re-amendment packs to keep re-using the soil (& got some to try out :+1: :laughing:)

Cheers
G

22 Likes

Hola, broski. Looking forward to seeing what these babies do in the cali sun if given the chance. I’d of course share the love as well.

5 Likes

I was just going to comment on the dirt, they look amazing for just a couple of teas especially considering they aren’t the biggest of pots. Great work. :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s it, you’ve sold me. I gotta order some of this KIS mix now from Black Swallow this spring!

5 Likes

Yeaaa I’ve been eyeballing the KIS stuff for a while now, I didn’t realize they had a soil line as well. Either way I’ve not heard anything but good stuff about the KIS stuff, I probably need to get some too

7 Likes

Yayyy I made it to the overflow list!!! But as I’ve never done this before, now I’m not sure what to do. I posted on another co-op run but and asked if I just wait now and everyone said yes so looks like that’s what I’ll be doing lol. I’ve never had the opportunity to smoke, let alone grow some real deal OG before. Fingers crossed I get lucky :crossed_fingers:

:v:-Atlas

4 Likes

Once I’m done with all my gaiagreen, I’ll probably try them too, probably just the nutrient packs, shipping soil accross province sounds expensive…

4 Likes

You are on the list, that’s the initial part. Next, will be to notify your regional distributor of your ‘safe shipping addy’ before the ‘next box’ goes out.

That’s the purpose of the flags, they provide the distributor a ‘heads up’ that there might be new folks about that might need to provide a safe addy in order for the beans to be sent but that will happen ‘down the road’ and with the “@” (ampersand) they can go down the list and shoot out PMs ‘easy peasy’.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Thank you so much !!! So now I wait for a PM from my regional distributor asking for an address, correct?

1 Like

I’m also going to hit up @blackswallowsoil this spring @Gpaw as I’ve been wanting to try a few fully organic beds . And have only heard great things about them starting with you like 6-7 months back, thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes