(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

I definitely want to follow this as well.

5 Likes

Yeahhhh! Great seed selection. Will be fun to follow along as Iā€™ve always wanted to grow these ones out.

4 Likes

sounds great and no pressure seriously. I can tell you I have had people pay me to run seeds and them not work out and people were cool about it. We are all here to enjoy the plant so no worries.

7 Likes

Followingā€¦im pakistani and im curious what this looks likeā€¦im going to try to get some pollen and seeds myself from back homeā€¦its alot of long flowering sativas thoā€¦not really a fan of sativasā€¦

6 Likes

stoked to see something like this being produced for the community! cant wait!

2 Likes

Learning all I can,letā€™s start the show!!

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 06.11.43

Standing by just in case anyone wants a white russian.

This is gonna be a far out grow @bunny

Good vibes all around!

10 Likes

Iā€™m totally on board for this! Heirloom and Landrace strains are quickly becoming a source of deep interest for me, and Iā€™m happy to be able to follow along!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

8 Likes

I loveā€™s me some landraces! Hail and horn throws!
:hugs:

6 Likes

I will be watching how it goes. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks like something Iā€™m going to be watching :smile_cat:, the type I like to grow šŸŖ“.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be watching.
Good luck with your grow!

4 Likes

Lets go Bunny! Im rooting for you

4 Likes

Interested to see CSIā€™s take on PCK. Iā€™m sure your seed run will turn out awesome!

5 Likes

Beautiful! Canā€™t wait to see how it goes!

2 Likes

I already bough 10 regs from PCK of Ace Seeds breeder.
But the tax of germination was 20%.
Just two seeds germinate , one was a male and the other i lost under the sun.
So i dont see if is a good or bad strain.
Good opportunity now.
Thanks for this run and for share your work
I know that strain was a nice ibl from pakistan , they like to do hash of this plant there.
I like the purple phenotype

3 Likes

Right on @bunny ! Great project to take on! Iā€™m gonna be watching this one. Best of luck!:crossed_fingers::+1::grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna pop a squat over in this other corner and unlike @Cormoran i probably will be creepy. After I hit up @Rogue for a White Russian of course. Best of luck on the repro, and selection on seeds :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Following :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Good luck on the run. Pulled up a chair and watching and cheering from the sidelines.

5 Likes