(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

Awesome! I’m stoked for this PCK is an epic strain I enjoy very much solo or in crosses. A powerhouse no doubt! Thanks for your time and effort cannot wait!

10 Likes

I’ve been hoarding some of these beans. Excited to see how they do for you! :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Vibes to you for the journey!:pray:

3 Likes

Awesome strain to choose to reproduce! Thanks so much for even attempting this, because PCK is an heirloom that’s stood the test of time for a reason. Thanks to people like you, more and more people will have access to these precious genetics, and that is the whole point of OG kinda, right? +10 if I could. I also will be sitting riiiiiiiiight over here

4 Likes

I can offer up some additional Pakistani Chitral Kush seeds from 2016 or 17 from Hippie Cannabis Genetics, 8-10 weeks flower and when I grew it it threw pink but it might’ve been my nutes . You’d honestly be doing me a favor by doing the seed run for me, let me know if you’re interested and best of luck on your run, it’s a fantastic strain

49 Likes

That does look tasty. Would look pretty in the planter out front. I’ll see how these go, might be cool to take some clones and then introduce them to each other.

10 Likes

I have some pck from ace on there first week of flower and I had 100% germination, great looking plants with a lot of stench in veg. The male I decided to keep is already showing purple coloration on the flowers :grin:
I’ll be making more seeds in pure form and also crossing her to the og kush , bubba kush, kushmints, gushmints, runtz, shapeshifter , Cuban black haze and the eastern Manipur Burma landrace .

40 Likes

nice distribution of colors.

regards,

5 Likes

stench or stretch?

3 Likes

Really cool run! I’ll be following along :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

This is going to be awesome and know you’re going to do a killer job my friend!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Love to make a lot of seeds. I wish I knew if these were photo or autos. I have looked it up and I found where the strain is listed as auto in one and photo in another.

4 Likes

If I had to guess I’d say photo regular…

EDIT: Yes they are photo regular seeds! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good. They might get a haircut or two before flipping.

2 Likes

Definitely a strain I am interested in, I’ll just pull up a seat over in this corner to watch…

2 Likes

Good luck and positive vibes my friend!

3 Likes

It’s photo plant I traded autos for the seeds well I gave my mate auto seeds and he send me some goodies

2 Likes

Grabbing a White Russian from the drink table and ploppin my stinky butt down for this.

5 Likes

Stench , they smell of dank weed , very minimal to no stretch so far.

4 Likes

Hey @bunny, are they in the soil yet?
It’s been like a whole day already!

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 03.02.12

7 Likes