(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

I am just the humble servant, up to the powers that be what happens with the Wiki. There are enough extras to cover the slots but as Doug says they have to be mailed out to the distributors and with a changing list hard to know where.

6 Likes

Thanks @bunny. I think @G-paS has a good idea with opening it up again, I did not realize there were only 7 empty spots when I asked for it to be closed. You provided enough extras to cover those spots no matter where they are so it won’t hurt anything to finish filling it up. My apologies for jumping the gun, I was just packing stuff up and didn’t realize there were so few spots open.

9 Likes

No worries, it is the dawdlers that need to step up their game. Come on guys, fill up the sheet otherwise I may have hurt feelings. :grin:

9 Likes

I don’t understand why this thread didn’t fill up faster than the Romulan thread… PCK"s effects kick ass over Rom, IMO! People must have been sleeping or distracted by hype because these will definitely be buds for personal headstash :v:

13 Likes

I’m gonna guess that it’s straight up name recognition, combined with the early presence of Romulan Genetics providing seeds for that grow.
I’m super excited for this, especially after reading on RSC about the endangered status of heirloom strains from the Hindu Kush region.
IYKYK I guess!

8 Likes

I harvested the plants early as I wanted to get the seeds out to make the fall box. The trics were all clear and when I tried smoking a bowl, not much happened. A little disappointing but not a surprise. I did try a less mangled bud (I went to town searching for seeds) and had a nice little buzz. I will have to grow a plant out to see what they can do.

12 Likes

Absolutely not.! You are giving up you time, work and recourses to do this. You make all the decisions for your run with in the guidelines. You are a hero :woman_superhero:

The run is full. I already had it secluded for Spring '23 so no hurry. I just wished you let your bud finish.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Seems some is finished enough. Had some pain happening and Thought, how much can it do to me? Put a section of a leaf in the bowl, it looked so small there (most here would look and say, “Really?”) A quick flick with the lighter and it was gone. One toke.

Two hours later, got to lay off the cookies. Not wasted but forget about doing anything where I can make a mistake and hurt myself (woodworking). Too bad I did not dry the stuff properly and then de-seed it. Oh well, just one thing to do. Grow out the if-all-else-fails clones. They look ratty, I have not been tending the plants I have in veg, did not know which I will transplant. Well there will be a PCK in the bunch.

15 Likes

Is there any difference between this Pck and Ace seeds Pck?

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect much difference , it’s a rather stable line and almost every bodies original source was cannabiogen. I grew out the ones from ace and they looked very similar , there are actually some posts from me showing the ones I had from ace some where way back in this thread.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it’s the indica dom? I know ace just released a sativa thai dom. I guess it really doesn’t matter can’t complain for some PCK. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

PCK is considered to be a pure indica.
Ace has a lot of new offerings mostly from Indian landrace exchange genetics which are some of the best to get your hands on if you ask me. I have a few things direct from Indian landrace exchange and there stuff grows as advertised. I actually crossed the eastern Manipur Burma with the PCK but have yet to explore the results, to many other projects to get to first. The hopar valley selection looks stunning along with the new northern paki line I’m forgetting the name of atm.

12 Likes

Yea same here I’m starting on some new projects as well, plus I’ll be doing a run for the OG community pretty soon I hope.so I’m already out of space for things.

3 Likes

Thought I signed up, but I don’t see my name on any list. :frowning:

@ Danonly the signup went live in August, and you haven’t made a post in the last 5 months…maybe you signed up for something else.
You can check by using the search function and entering @(your username) category:37

7 Likes

Oh Wow!

I learned something new & that works like a charm!!
That’s going into the ‘Big Red Book’…

Thanx & Cheers
G

10 Likes

You weren’t on any list for this fall.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

When do the spring signups start?

1 Like

can i sign up or is it too late?

1 Like

@Forest_Organic and @Goodgrace87 unfortunately we missed the signup :cry: it’s for the fall box.

1 Like