(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

That’s so nice to know ! Thank you for the info (I’m pretty sure I am about 54° north! Cheers
And thank you so much for doing the preservation run @bunny beautiful! So nice to read through the grow log !
Peace

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @bunny :grin:. Signed up! Wanted this one a few years now. Thanks!

5 Likes

Awesome strain to get a chance to run and nice looking beans! Thank you! :smile:

4 Likes

Anyone have any of these seeds they would want to trade or bargain

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @bunny!! Right on!!

2 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , can you close the wiki please. Going to be difficult to get the numbers right if they keep changing. Thanks .

2 Likes

I’m in at #61… Awesome of you to do this. And appreciated. Much love.

3 Likes

@Mr.greenbee might want to sign up while there is still time.

3 Likes

Talk to your distributors for the Fall boxes on these folks, there will be extras available from them.

4 Likes

Any of the other ones?

4 Likes

No thanks, looking to ship these this week to USA so just need the numbers to be stable. There will be extras with the distributors for any late folk. Thanks Loki.

6 Likes

It to late to sign up?

2 Likes

I think it just got closed a few mins ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you didn’t make it on the list unfortunately it is. These are packed up to ship so they can go out in the fall box so we can’t let people keep signing up as it could cause some issues. In the end if you can’t find some when the fall box ships send me a PM and I sort you out since you missed the sign up.

2 Likes

It no problem I’m sure they will be floating around

3 Likes

It’s no problem. You were going to sign up so I can make sure you are taken care of but had to get it closed for the sake of the distribution network. All good bud.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll be around. Hopefully by the end of September I’ll be ready to go a little larger space I’ll b posting and switching over to 100% octopots

2 Likes

Did you want the wiki back on for the rest of the open spots in the TL2 @BUNNY?

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

These are already packed for shipment @G-paS. There are only 7 spots left so if you do want to open this up again you will have enough to cover them.

4 Likes