(complete) Snowhigh Quicksilver Seed Run

Sounds awesome! Good luck with the run! :smile: :v:

1 Like

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!! You mean to tell me, y’all got a Grow Party goin’ on and forgot to invite me? For shame!! That’s ok, I’m gonna wait patiently until that far right Corner is clear, take a seat, stay there until CHOP!! Take that…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Good choice, best wishes for continued success. I apologize, just heard the gathering was a spur-of-the-moment thing :crazy_face:.

13 Likes

Funk yeah

I grew MH x C99 back in 2014 and loved it.
Big huge leaves, big hug grin on my face

Have fun!

6 Likes

Got my eyes peeled for this one! :eyes: Those are some real interesting genetics. Good luck!

1 Like

Pulling up a chair, good luck with your run.

5 Likes

Parking my whip over in the corner to enjoy the show. Good vibrations @Elpolloloco !

10 Likes

Beautiful! Good luck getting a few more up for the open pollination!

Are you gonna keep any cuts? Or just do a seed run?

1 Like

Good luck on the run! :crossed_fingers:
I will be lurking in the back…
:eyes: :eye:

:robot:

2 Likes

Pulling up a stool in the back. :telescope: :eye:

1 Like

I will be following and learning!

1 Like

Saving some cash for a snowhigh purchase myself! The beans are crazy expensive, but first time buyers get 20 percent off, and they have a buy 4 get 5 deal that makes it easier.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

6 Likes

This is going to be interesting :slight_smile: that’s the cheapest snow high pack I’ve ever heard of lol I stopped checking last time I looked at his stock it was like 250,250,250… I was like dang! So I stopped looking lol broke boy tech baby lol :slight_smile: good luck on those seeds , have you ever tried enzyme water for germination? So you take like some untreated bean seeds and soak them overnight or at least 6hrs just like you’re going to germinate them then you strain the water off and us that to soak the pot seeds with it’s full of all kinds of enzymes used in the germination process :slight_smile: that’s a little trick I got from Kevin J. Good luck

3 Likes

Enzyme water sounds like a good choice. :100:

Seed run is absolutely the best two words of 2022 lol

4 Likes

Best of luck on this run, I’ll be watching and I can’t wait to see what these look like! That’s an exciting strain that made me say hell yeah out loud reading the description

5 Likes

Great run!, Like others I’m gonna park myself here and watch this one.
Good vibes are being sent your way all the best

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Inx jinx pock , you owe me a coke lol I said/did same thing my grandpa looked at me like what? Lol I was like "did I say that out loud lol I concur :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Amigo …great choice.
There’s a few of snowhighs seeds ( fall box etc) .getting grown on OG just now.which is great to see.

Good luck on your Venture…I be watching along.

Regards

P J

1 Like

Buena Suerte PolloLoco!!! :chicken:

1 Like

Yeah I jumped in one of the buy 4 get 5 promos and he threw a bunch of freebies in so made it worth it in my opinion. I think at that time my most expensive strain was $160 or something like that.

I also purchased right before getting married, that way no need to explain a large seed purchase :joy:

11 Likes

I’ll look it up; thanks for the tip.

Yeah I hear ya pricy but with the deal and number of freebies it worked out. I look at it as an investment for the future :blush:

Gotta keep some sativas in the lineup to play with!

4 Likes