(complete) Snowhigh Quicksilver Seed Run

To all - thanks for the kind words and good vibes.

Reinforcements should arrive this week and I’ll look up some enzyme recipes ect to diversify the germination efforts a bit.

@Panamajock @Murciano207
Gracias amigos! Quiero un chingo de semillas :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@misterbee sorry i thought you knew you had a standing invite :joy:

@Habitt not sure I took a look and I think most of the $35 ones are old ones with poor germ rates. Some of their offerings looked like newer ones though. I’ll try to find the old menu and pm it to you that has all the ones he used to sell under the low germination pretense.

I just grew the Guerrero green x Michoacán and it was beautiful and as advertised so I’m excited to look further into his gear.

Other than making friends here or traveling, I didn’t know where to buy pure Mexican sativas but it sure seems like snowhighs gear was the real deal so I’m happy i went for it and looking forward to this journey as well!

All the best and I’ll try to keep up with the log the best I can but again, appreciate the support!

20 Likes

Yes! I’m gonna pull up my sativa high chair and smear applesauce on my head while I watch this eagerly.

Sending some good vibes and great growing juju your way!!

6 Likes

good luck wth your grow !!!

I took a good look at this one as it has the rev’s iron cindy in it crossed with Snow’s Aca gold x c99 (male)

I grew out some Iron cindy x shiatsu this year…

]image

excited to see your grow

36 Likes

really nice to see, ill be hanging in to see the progress, good vibes to you

3 Likes

Just got my spot. Good luck with your run. :crossed_fingers: for germination with the new arrivals

3 Likes

Good luck with the run!

3 Likes

Following along always like good reading and viewing current projects … Happy growing…

3 Likes

Can’t walk past this one without taking a seat! Thanks for doing this run @Elpolloloco ! Good luck with the reinforcements!
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Say no more. I like it :ok_hand: :smirk:

3 Likes

You see “Cartoon filled nightmare that will have you hiding underneath your bedspread” & you’re like YUP THATS MY JAM! I love you crazy bastards :laughing: :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

Exactly; we’re excited about a “cartoon nightmare” and “the drool inducing effects” :joy:

8 Likes

So what’s Metal Haze taste like? :seedling:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed popping comments

Not much to report other than the runt didn’t make it, and I’m still waiting on the reinforcement packs.

I have everything else ready to go so I can throw all the seed germ tech available to me at the replacement packs when they arrive. Until then I’ll keep vegging the 3 seedlings!

20 Likes

Super excited :upside_down_face: :pray:

3 Likes

I can’t wait !
I know you will have success with one of those germ methods.
I really want to see how these beauties turn out.

In the meantime im sending good vibes for the 3 little ones you have growing now.
:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Snowhigh does have some rare gems. Glad to see this run happening.

9 Likes

Hi all,

Work and life have been busy but I haven’t forgotten about this little project!

The 3/4 that popped were off to a slow start; I wasn’t giving them the attention they deserved and some fungus gnats seemed to be causing issues. I didn’t want to show them in their prior state but now that they are on the upswing…

I moved them into solo cups new growth is coming through much quicker in the last couple of days.

Also - reinforcements arrived this week so I will be popping more seeds this week using several methods as an informal test. I’ll start with 100 seeds since I got 3/30 from the last packs I hope to improve that ratio and get another 15 at least.

Happy holidays to everyone!

56 Likes

I have a Quicksilver in flower right now! Been playing with it the last couple rounds. Ive gotten a handful of plants
out of the “snowhigh bargain bin” they will test your germination game for sure! Ive only gotten the Quicksilver and the Big Mountain Gold all the way through to flower. I actually have some random crosses with an “accidental” BMG pollen chuck, they also got hit with MWCB herm pollen, so who knows what would come out of those!

8 Likes

Heres a clone from the snowhigh quicksilver that i got to sprout.

…and this is from a seed i found in a top bud from that clone, fingers crossed i find another one or two or three:)

33 Likes