(complete) Snowhigh Quicksilver Seed Run

Sounds cool following

1 Like

Hell yeah! Thats one hell of a lot of seeds. Awesome!

1 Like

Going to take a squat and watch magic happen

1 Like

Keep them in smaller containers until after they stretch, then up pot them. Are these from Snowhighs older seed stock? It will be interesting to see which soak method helps with germination.

12 Likes

Yes it’s old stock; I got 10% germ on the first attempt which is why I’m so popping so many!

10 Likes

Very interesting especially since they’re such old stock. I’m watching with great anticipation!

4 Likes

Good luck, let’s hope you germinate more than a few!

4 Likes

Thanks bud.

I plan to put most i to soil as I’ve had the best luck with that in the past, but want to give a few other methods a try too.

Hoping to improve the germ rate this time.

6 Likes

rreally nice should be fun, ill tag along

1 Like

Hello @Elpolloloco
Following this saga here. great background, I’m interested in this strain

Keep growing

1 Like

:rofl: :v:

4 Likes

I’ll be right here:

yr22mh7hgytz

6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard

Here is an informal video for anyone not slav or familiar with Gopnik culture!

My legs are short with my torso huge… so I have to western spy as my stubby legs make me unstable when heel is down. :rofl:

12 Likes

My friends family taught me the way of the Filipino squat but I need to learn the art of the Slav squat :joy:

It comes in handy when gardening too!

4 Likes

I unfortunately am also a Western Spy with my heels up but I’m working on it, so that I can join the global culture of squatting properly:

3e5

11 Likes

you don’t know how much I want to reinstall s.t.a.l.k.e.r. right now :joy:

1 Like

Lol :rofl: is this what you talking about? It’s the squat I know lol

5 Likes

The waiting game begins. Thanks for the good vibes looking forward to this!

47 Likes

What’s crack’n OG?

Quicksilver beans crack’n over here!

Shout out to @HappyTrees23s - the worm casting germ method suggested is first to the party.

Not only did they crack first but once transplanted to soil they were the first two to poke their heads up. If the beans on the worm castings, the 2 to sprout first were also scuffed in a sandpaper matchbox.

I’ll keep an eye on everything and try to keep the best notes I can, but so far I see about 5 poking through the medium with another 2-3 that have just cracked on the worm castings, I’ll let them get their tails out before moving to soil.

Have a great weekend y’all

53 Likes

DO IT! BEFORE S.T.A.L.K.E.R. REINSTALL YOU!!!

4 Likes