(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

And followed! Good luck to you @Kavman im sitting here rubbing my temples trying to fire out good vibes, really stoked to check your flo :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha @DougDawson This is what @buckaroobonsai and I decided. Sinkers straight into dirt floaters paper towel. I normally go straight in dirt. But these are non replaceable seeds and t his is what we agreed upon. They just recently became out of stock.

19 Likes

Right on! I’ve got some dj short gear I’ve been dying to get to. I’ll be following along, good luck!

13 Likes

You’ve piqued my interest. I’ll be along for the ride at least.

7 Likes

I’ll be following. Good luck with your grow!!!

5 Likes

Great project! I can sense a lot of “dankness” incoming :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Let’s hear more about those temple Flo seeds. Are those something that DJ released somewhat recently, or are they some old or original stock from DJ?

5 Likes

They are one of his more recent releases, apparently from parental stock from 1995, they were a one time only drop, limited to 101 packs.

56 Likes

Wow man, this is gonna be a true grow-N-show. I always get so excited when someone posts a seed run or co-op and it’s something nobody else is doing. The whole process of selection is fascinating to me, since everyone looks for something different, and everyone has their own needs and wants from a given strain. Then, getting to watch the seeds develop is the same kind of excitement I felt counting down the days til Christmas when I was a kid. I really dig that we can all share this with a community of like minded people, whether we’re the grower or simply hanging out on the sidelines.

Nothing but good vibes and well wishes coming at you and those (soon to be) sprouts :blush:

14 Likes

Very cool! These were pretty coveted and expensive when they were released - a pure flo line. Appreciate your efforts - Havent seen any grow reports on them, will be following along!

17 Likes

Following along.
Watching from the corner stump…
Good luck with your run!?:green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Man he was really trying to sell those f2s lol. Sounds fantastic tho!

Thanks for doing this @Kavman got my chair pulled out here for the show ^^

11 Likes

Lol, yeah he was, he got rid of them packs pretty quick too! Fingers crossed man, hopefully we have a great selection from these to go along with @Kavman ’s original Flo cut.

14 Likes

Down for the show, should be interesting.
I love preservation runs.

Will these be shared with the community?

Peace
Shag

7 Likes

Yes indeed Shag…. there will be a sign up list.

9 Likes

Yeah I need to get that started here at some point. But on another note all but 5 are sinkers.

39 Likes

Beautiful! Don’t worry about the sign up till we’re a lot closer to the finish, we don’t want to count our chickens before they hatch :hatching_chick: lol. If I were you I would just drop them all in soil at this point :+1:

13 Likes

Set to watching :eyes: I’m rooting for you @Kavman
Way to come together and get things going. @buckaroobonsai thanks for the donation!

7 Likes

Excited to see you make seeds with these! I love the flo! Good work friend!

5 Likes

Nice Happy to see you have some sinkers lol but Happy Growing The Doc… You kgot this one @Kavman and I’ve switched to watching so along for the grow show The Doc

3 Likes