(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

Thanks everyone for tagging along. All but two seeds were sinkers. 1 from each pack #1 and #14. Now we wait.

54 Likes

That would be fun and interesting to watch :pray: thanks again :seedling:

4 Likes

Well the best way to germ seeds is the way that works for you :wink: Many trails lead to the same watering hole.

19 Likes

Following along. Many ways to pop seed, most of us are just stuck in our ways.

10 Likes

More than one way to skin a cat :cat2::wink::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this grow.

6 Likes

Salve, OG @Kavman!

If I may :chair:

3 Likes

Watching those babies grow

5 Likes

This is definitely a cool one! So what’s the plan? You are going to pull the males and cross them to your 2 cuts?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@Kabuddha and everyone else that might have missed it. The Temple Flo beans will be an open pollination of all that germinate and stay healthy and herm free. These seeds will be the official seed run. Of course my old cut will be pollinated as well but not involved in this seed run. But there will surely be some up for dibs and trading.

26 Likes

this sounds amazing!

10 Likes

This is really cool, I’ll be excited to watch this happen. Thank you for your work here! :+1:

8 Likes

Sorry, I’m a little late to the party
image-299
I’m gonna pull up a chair back in the corner and sit a spell, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

14 Likes

Interesting… Be following.

Good luck

4 Likes

LoL I’ve got the beverges so come over to my corner @repins12 and I have snacks and I’ve got the beverges oh yeah that’s right there’s a preservation run too! LoL Happy Growing The Doc

6 Likes

Good luck :+1:
I hope you find a good male for your cut

4 Likes

Lucky number 7

51 Likes

Now this is exciting

4 Likes

Would you imagine that! Beautiful man!:+1:

7 Likes

Yeah, proof of life.

:green_heart: :seedling: