Compost Tea High Idea Question Thread ( ideas when ur high )

I think im gonna have some super juice here in a week or two :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When people complain about the smell, I tell them that smell is love :wink:

2 Likes

I used old fish tank water the smell might be even worse :o

1 Like

lol! perhaps. Josh bubbles oxygen through it after the decomp is over, so the stink goes away before he uses it. I just dump the stink water in the pots and the plant beds. It stops stinking after a couple days.

2 Likes

2 Likes

No buckets around smh , Have a few ideas for more batches though

That’ll make some good stink juice!

2 Likes

@BeTheLight look up JADAM Natural Farming. It’s a branch of Korean Natural Farming.
I keep anaerobic ferments all year. What you’re asking is done by farmers and gardeners all over the world.

2 Likes

Here’s a PDF of the book on WordPress:

JADAM textbook

3 Likes

Much appreciated :+1::relieved:

1 Like

Heads up: a longer ferment is highly recommended. Young ferments can burn plants, but mature ones will not. Dilution is 2-4 oz per gallon of water.
Don’t use grass clipping ferments for plants in flower, it’s too much nitrogen.

3 Likes

What would you ferment for flower??

1 Like

Food scraps and flowers. For instance. If I need a high Potassium input, I ferment kiwi and banana. Marigolds and other flowers are good, and I’m going to try hops this year.
BeagleZ uses blueberries; pumpkin is very popular too.
The absolute best ferment for a cannabis plant, is fermented cannabis plant. But you would need to sacrifice a bucket of buds to the fertilizer gods if you want that flowering input.

2 Likes

Josh said that the weeds are blooming so cut them down and make blooming plant juice.

1 Like

Hell yeah! A bucket of Dandelion flowers would only cost you about 20 minutes of walking around a neighborhood alley!

Interesting recipes from JADAM, honestly i agree we are very tied in about some questions and we miss a important thing: Biodiversitty at all, anaerobic and aerobic together, really cool.

2 Likes