CONGO Pointe Noire

Sweet! How many up?

3 Likes

Were barely get tails to come out shells. But they’re comming out. Too early to say. But i have refined the handcracking method because of these congo seeds. Now I dont remove all the membrane. Just for the roots to come out. Its the only way to keep the moisture from getting into the main membrane. One turned to mush because of it.

4 Likes

Hope y’all have kept your fingers crossed for the last week…

5 Likes

I’m not getting notifications for this thread for some reason. How do I do that? I need to do that for all of The Freaker’s runs as a matter of fact. Getting hard for me to keep track of LOL.
Absolutely, fingers and toes crossed!

2 Likes

You can set up notifications based on tags. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to use them, especially for the runs. As long as everyone uses the tags, you don’t have to keep track of them. I get notifications for all new threads tagged with #freakers, #fbsc, or #freakersrun, and I get one for all new posts in those threads.

If you’re interested, go into your notification settings, and you’ll see how to do it. If not, DM me. :+1:
:guitar:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry George. I couldn’t swing these congo seeds. Iam doing a few other projects for them now to fulfill my requirements for the freakers.

4 Likes

Hi @V4vendetta, no worries man, just was trying to help Upstate keeping track of them, not an easy duty ejem|nullxnull . Good luck with your projects and same to other freakers, they seem to need it … :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How they turn out?

1 Like

They are pretty wild, barely maintained jungle plants. Some serious hunting is required for something potent. Might be high thcv though.

3 Likes

I’m getting some, thanks for the Intel lol :dove: