Connoisseur genetics?

Triple prices aren’t worth it, overall, IMO.

3 Likes

I just came across this on instagram. Looks to have been sorted out amicably :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

On deck!! So excited to run these, after following an awesome grow on BB.

9 Likes

Oh nice! Interested in that Australian Outback! How far off from Outback Haze is it?

I ran the swiss Thai Nevil 2 x nh21 x mm f2 but had extremely poor germination and the plant I did get out of it smokes like the bandaid haze to me, i.e. pretty indica like. Good for shortly before bed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve not run the Outback Haze.
His Australian Dead Head, for us, was an excellent smoke. I had decent amount of plants from that gripe of beans.
I’ve never been involved with a piff tasting product.
Nor am I willing shelling out $200.00- to $300. for a gripe of beans, to taste something a bit different.
These fell close to a price point I can live with, and afford, still pricey, but a way to see for myself, if * Piff * is just more FOMO building, slang* . IDK.

5 Likes

If I see ‘Piff’ attached to the name, I’m not bothering with it.

‘Piff’ has quickly become synonymous with ‘Garbage’ in my book.
Just like ‘Cookies’ means ‘Mids’ to me.

All the ‘Piff’ related stuff I’ve tried has been long flowering indica’s. like why? fckn complete opposite of the point in combining the two. like, ooh it tastes like incense… but you’re stuck on the fckn couch afterwards. Euphoric is about the nicest description I could say about them, but that euphoria is couch bound for me. Not a single one has been functional much less soaring. I don’t wanna spend 12+ weeks growing stuff that puts me in the couch. Can get that effect in 8 weeks or less from something else.

7 Likes

Well stated Sir, your perspective/experience on Piff mirrors mine when it comes to the commercial stuff being offered which is pretty much long flowering indicas. Wish the haze/piff breeders/seedbanks would take note.

5 Likes

Hi

I’ve officially joined overgrow.com now and will be running a nice Promo to Introduce me and my Genetics to the overgrow.com family , check later in the sponsor page for a Connoisseur Genetics post.

Any questions fire away here or the new post I start later ( new post will be better)

19 Likes

Welcome aboard! Great to have you here as an OG Sponsor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to be here bro :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jeremy is this you?

No this not Jeremy, this is OJD.
Jeremy work with me repping in :us:, this Promotion only available directly with me OJD the owner and breeder at Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

7 Likes

Nice to see you around OJD, we talked a lot on emails and I follow your work on the forums over the years, everything you put out always seems to have that bulbous sticky resin heads ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Appreciate it bro :pray: , it’s good to be here.

2 Likes

awesome man

OJD could you give me an idea of what kind of stretch to expect from the One Dog Jab? Assuming the One Jab mother was heavily sativa?

1 Like

Stretches for 2 weeks Into flower and responds great to training , I just keep super cropping or use Bendz ( training clips) until the stretch stops

5 Likes

I didn’t know about Bendz. I shall be getting some. Thanks for that OJD.

you have good amnesia regs my friend? and a little backstory lol