Seedheaven - if you ordered recently

Just wanted to let anyone who’s ordered know

15 Likes

And if someone here grabbed the last 2 packs of Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain, and is willing to share 1, let me know. Lol. :grin:

Stay safe folks…

8 Likes

Thank you!!!

22 Likes

I got an order in. Last time I used them they waited until my money got there to tell me they sold my seeds. I wasn’t happy.

I’ll try once more. Thanks for the thread. That should be a pretty cool cross. The genetics are there.

Do they have CC payment? I didn’t see it. Just bank transfer which was $50 fee last time I tried. I hate sending cash but I gotta get that strain. peace

2 Likes

Damn @GMan that’s shitty!

Looks like they just restocked these ones on the site too. Did he just send you something random or let you choose something else? Is he still holding onto the funds? :thinking:

Only 2 orders I’ve made with them I sent cash and both times no tracking. I know how you feel though, always worried it will get taken. Might be cheaper to go with tracking when sending the payment instead of bank transfer.

In my experience he has been nothing but helpful and courteous, not sure how or why that happened to you. I’m pretty sure the minute you put an order in, the quantity adjustment is reflected on the site. Really hope they take care of you bro. If they don’t, you know I will!! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, and I’m so glad you posted the heads up. I sort of got upset at Santero and SH at the time. Nobody seemed to give a crap. I always liked Santero and it wasn’t his fault but I was so poor at the time, that I never got to order seeds that I really wanted and the first time in a long time that I could, I got screwed. I was really stoked to get that strain.

They just sent me three random strains (1 that I paid for and two freebies). I think they were done by SAN, can’t remember. I was so pissed that they went to the bottom of the box, ha. I’m over it now and could care less.

I hope it gets through this time. I want the SanFune, too, but better wait. I may hit up San to see if that’s the only place to get it. If he’s sitting on some I may go through him. I’ve been wanting the CR and Amnesia for a long time but always missed them. I’ve never smoked either yet.

2 Likes

His stuff is sometimes on great lakes genetics but so far has been somewhat limited to the actual releases and not the one offs. I’ve seen the cheetos there in the past but right now currently the snow thrower is the only thing they have in stock. I don’t know if the sanfunes were ever there but I guess asking can’t hurt.

Hempdepot in Canada also seems to have his stuff but no idea of their reputation.

I’ve had good luck with seedheaven but that sounds like a shitty situation I’d be upset too. I get shit happens but making it right should have went smoother than that. I missed out on something once too, luckily I didn’t want to grow it right away but still shouldn’t have happened. Gotta be something that tells the site that there’s not enough seeds for another purchase. I got mine back in the end though. I’ve always sent cash and so far noting has ever got taken (I’m in Canada)

I actually just finished a grow with some sanfune f3s I’ll try to send you a pic or 2 if I remember. Still in trim jail. Been using these shitty kitchen scissors since my shears are crap and barely cut but god damn my hand is sore and I have a blister from doing 3 plants in 8 hours with still a ton to go. Been sitting on my ass all morning browsing the net instead of getting back to work on trimming some snow thrower :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Very Cool! :grinning: I have a strain I made in 2012 named Chocohead. It’s really Chocolaty and makes great hash. It is Chocolate Rain and a reversed Headband from DNA from 2011. I have hundreds of seeds in the freezer and would love to revive it for here. The shells were really hard when I made them, of course harder now.

8 Likes

I was only able to get the fems but grew them anyways and they had a really nice cherry smell with background or chococlate still one of the best smelling strains I’ve had to date and I’ve had a ton over the years of course. A more chocolatey version sounds dank. Wish I would have been able to get the f1 regs while they were available. Guess that’s what happens when you procrastinate.

@Oldtimerunderground I have 2 packs of that but I’m waiting until I’m a less shit grower so I can do them justice. I have all the tributes so far besides the blue chem which doesn’t really interest me and the reclining lady which I missed out on for not being the regular seed fiend I am and checking every day.

I grew out some hypo amnesia freebies years ago and it was some dank shit. Spicy lemony bubblegum acetone if I remember correctly. That mix sounds like it would be dank and that pic on SH with the very thin leaves looks like something I’d enjoy.

2 Likes

I still feel like this all the time! Lol, maybe it’s cause I’m still poor haha.

I’ll never forget the first time I ordered seeds from Europe. I was in high-school grade 9 and it’s funny I wasn’t even worried about customs, I was worried my Dad was going to open the mailbox and find my package!! :joy:

10 Likes

I was gonna say, are there any strains you don’t have?! :laughing: seriously though, you have a lot of great stuff to keep you busy for years.

Oh yeah, I can vouch for HempDepot too. If I ever wanted something asap, that would be the place to go. Most times if you order in the morning he sends em out that same day! Lol. Only small complaint would be taxes and shipping cost, although I’m sure he would send untracked if you asked. Plus he’s really helpful with providing solid info and answers any questions.

2 Likes

Hey @blkmetal, those sound nice! Nothing like reviving some old seed from the depths of the deep freeze. Have you tried germ testing any?

Two of my favourite things! If you run them for seed to send out I’ll be the first to sign up

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I have recently with no luck but I didn’t do anything special to help them like GA3 or skuffing, etc. I did manual crack a few and got a tail but it didn’t make it. I ordered a pepper starter kit to try and get em going. I can send you some to try and get going if you want? I’ve got pics also.

4 Likes

I think the SanFune f3 was in stock. I almost pulled the trigger on it but I’m still financially challenged so I’ll wait. I thought I remember somebody was growing it. I’d love to hear your report on it.

2 Likes

That sounds like a real winner. I wish you luck. I’d sure grow it, too. I think I have a line on some CR f2 or 3, and I have a Yeti OG (isn’t that headband?)… I should consider it…

1 Like

I’d love to try them out and run them with these ones. If I can get a few to pop I’ll definitely hit the best with some reg pollen and send you back some!!

2 Likes

Sure. @Oldtimerunderground Sounds good! :smirk: PM me your addy and I’ll get them out for you.

2 Likes

Hey, Kennet shot me a mail this morning and apologized for my first attempt and assured me that they don’t operate like that anymore, and the seeds are guaranteed to be there if it said so.

That was cool for him to say, and I had already sent the order out yesterday. It should go much smoother this time.

I’m really looking forward to growing them. I’m hoping it’s as potent as they say.

I’m really glad you put this thread. up! I remember San talking about the tribute stuff a while back but I haven’t kept up with him. Now I have to try and collect the others. The only Eskobar pack I have is the Aztec Rain. I haven’t dropped any yet, either. It may be time! peace

4 Likes

:grinning:

14 Likes

Glad to see you have the Holy Princess. I missed it this time. Looks like you have a barrel of fun there! peace

2 Likes