https://www.instagram.com/connoisseur_genetics_seed_co

3 Likes

He will send you his updated list by email

2 Likes

Thanks guys waiting for him to respond you guys rock

3 Likes

Some new listings copied over from a recent RIU thread:

Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) Regular seed hybrid project

This project used a selected Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) Male from Nevil’s Grail project strain NH23 x Kariba and hit to a bunch of my clones.

The Male was selected to mirror the Female with it giving up Frankincense terps in vegative on stem rubs etc and same growth/leafs traits

1. African Oranges =
    Tropicana GMO Cookies 1 clone ( Orange Gas Pheno)
    X Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
    9-11 weeks

2. African Gas station Cookies =
    Tropicana GMO Cookies 2 clone ( Gas Cookie pheno) x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
    9-11 weeks

3.African Chocolate = Australian Chocolate clone, Chocolope leaner ( Outback Haze 1 clone x Chocolope Male)
x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
8-11 weeks

4.African Frankincense = Australian Chocolate clone ( Frankincense pheno)
X Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
10-12 weeks

5.African dog = Chem d clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
9-11 weeks

6.ThaiFrican = Outback Haze 2 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
10-12 weeks

7.African Outback = Outback Haze 1 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
10-12 weeks

8.African Triangle = Triangle Kush Haze x GMO clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
9-11 weeks

9.African Thai Haze = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male
10-12 weeks

————————————

New
Dankincense Regular seed project ( $100 a pack) All new projects will be $100 a pack from now on due to rising cost of everything involved in producing seeds ( all existing strains will stay at $90 only new projects will be $100)

This project uses my strain Dankincense ( Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African x Original Diesel) selecting for a heavy NH23 x Kariba African Male from Nevil’s Grail project RIP . The NH23 x Kariba strain produces insane Incense/Frankincense Terps/phenos and an amazing 3rd Eye High , opening your eyes up to the Amazing Terps/Highs that a special Haze can deliver.

1. Thai Frankie
    = Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 4 clone ( Frankincense heavy)
    X Dankincense Male.
    Amazing Thai/Haze x from Nevil meets the Frankincense from Nevil’s NH23 x Kariba to bring you a Frankincense Heavy strain.
    12 weeks

2. Gun Salute
    = Outback Haze 2 clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone
    X Dankincense Male ( NH23 x Kariba x Original Diesel)
    3 of Nevil’s best Grail project strains smashed together with some Diesel drizzled on top.
    ( Diesel won’t be detected apart from flower time as the Haze/Sativa’s dominate this x )
    Every toke you take is a Full honours Gun Salute to the Haze master Nevil Schoenmakers himself , for all his Haze work
    RIP
    12 weeks

3. Australian Frankincense
    = Australian Dead Head clone ( Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Casey Jones) x Dankincense Male
    12 weeks

4. East Coast Dream
    = GMO Diesel clone ( GMO clone x Original Diesel) heavy Diesel pheno
    X Dankincense Male
    Diesel and Frankincense phenos flow from this x for my East Coast Connoisseur’s
    10 weeks

5. The Grand Frankincense
    = Grandaddy Purple Haze ( insane Purpe Frankincense pheno)
    X Dankincense Male
    African Frankincense vs Dutch Frankincense = Frankincense Heaven ( limited x don’t sleep on this 1)
    10-12 weeks

6. Frankincense Train
    = Grateful Dead Diesel clone, Diesel leaner( Casey Jones x Original Diesel)
    X Dankincense Male
    Riding that Frankincense train , High out your brain , your better watch your speed as this ain’t no Joke
    10 weeks

7. Church dog
    = Chem d x Original Diesel ( insane Chemdog Heavy Funky Terps with Indica , days over Potency)
    X Dankincense Male
    Rank Dank Funk meets the Church Incense
    9-10 weeks

8. Super Silver Sour Frankies
    SSSDH OJD cut x Dankincense Male
    Lemon/Lime Haze Terps merge with Spicy/ Frankincense Terps to bring the best Haze Terps together for my Haze Chasers
    10-12 weeks

9. Dankincense F2 uses 2 different Dankincense Females(very similar in taste/High) hit with the Dankincense Male
    This Haze will take you back 20 plus years to Golden days when Nevil dominated the Haze scene with his exotic Haze’s
    10-12weeks

10. Lemon N Lime Incense = Lemon N Lime Jones ( Casey Jones x SSSDH)
    X Dankincense
    Best of both worlds when it comes to Haze Terps , Lemon , Lime and Incense, with flavours that will blow you away and an amazing potent High
    10 weeks

11. Frank N Citrus
    = Sour Thai Nevil 5 clone ( Heavy NH/Thai Cat piss pheno) x Dankincense Male
    2 most famous Haze Terps come together ( Cat Piss and Frankincense)to give you a Haze tour of the best Haze Terps/Highs from Nevil’s catalogue
    10-12 weeks

12. Fuel N Frankies
    = GMO Diesel clone ( Skunky Fuel pheno)
    X Dankincense Male
    Really loud Skunky Fuel pheno with dense Nugz , amazing Trichome coverage and Heavy Indica leaning Potency get hits with the Dankincense Male for some Fuel N Frankies ( guaranteed to please Diesel and Haze crowd)
    10 weeks

13 . Back to the Diesel
= Original Diesel 4 clone ( S1) that you would think is the real deal Diesel clone with her insane taste/potency gets hit with the Frankincense Heavy Dankincense Male for a 3/4 Diesel 1/4 Frankincense strain that Will blow any Diesel chaser away
10 weeks

14.Nevil’s Gold
= Silver Nevil clone ( amazing mix of A and C Haze qualities and Terps with Mango, Pine , Frankincense, Lime and an intense 3rd Eye High) mixed with the Heavy Frankincense leaning Dankincense Male bring you the best from Nevil’s Treasure chest ( limited also so don’t sleep on these if you follow my Haze work)
10-12 weeks

15.Grateful Haze Head
= Casey Jones clone x Original Diesel clone ( Casey Jones leaner)
X Dankincense Male
This 1 for my Grateful Haze Heads and if you love the Casey Jones strain and love Haze this will blow you away , heavy Casey Jones pheno with an extra splash of Diesel hit with my Intense Frankincense Heavy Male.
Amazing yields had from this strain from the Casey Jones side.
8-11 weeks

1. Back to the Frankincense
    Outback Haze 2 clone ( Nevil Schoenmakers) RIP x Dankincense Male
    Heavy Pine Haze Terps meet the Heavy Frankincense Haze Terps to bring you some old School Terps/Highs anyone younger than 40 may have never experienced.
    Wild this 1 and not for your quick flower gang even though there some earlier 10 weeks phenos
    10-14 weeks
  • [image]

Reactions:conor c

Paul-n-Chukka

Paul-n-Chukka

Jan 8, 2024

7.Swiss Frankincense
= Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone from Nevil’s Grail project RIP
X Dankincense Male
Heavy Thai leaning pheno with amazing up clear High from the Swiss Thai Nevil strain hit with Dankincense Male
10-12 weeks

1. Frankincense Triangle
    = Triangle Kush Cookies clone ( Triangle Kush leaner) x Dankincense Male
    This x is a landrace x Dutch x USA Triangle bringing you some of the best of each combined to show you the 3 wonders of the Canna world
    9-11 weeks

2. African Rhino
    = White Rhino 90’s clone
    X Dankincense Male
    Old School White Rhino meets the old school Frankincense Terps taking you back to the 90’s
    9-11 weeks

3. Endangered Frankincense
    = Endangered Rhino clone (White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel )
    X Dankincense Male
    Bringing back those Frankincense Heavy Terps that been lost from our scene for many years
    10-12 weeks

4. The Frankincense Diesel
    = legendary Original Diesel clone only
    X Dankincense Male (NH23 x Kariba/Original Diesel)
    10-11 weeks

5. African Pearl’s = Australian Outback ( Outback Haze x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness)Pearl pheno
    X Dankincense Male

9 Likes

Based on numerous purchases that I’ve made, OJ is legit, a real honest dude.

Always comes through with goods and is really generous with freebies and discounts.
Ordered many times and have never been let down.

It was Connoisseur’s spicy, incense old school smelling and tasting hybrids that caught my curiosity. I wanted real throwback to the past and I couldn’t find many doing that work. Lots of variety in his lines.

6 Likes

Just sent him some money today actually, :grin:

2 Likes

I picked up a few packs when he had a great offer going on last year. Only ran one seed so far, Amnesia Hazy Jones, but it was a great plant, easy to grow, greasy buds. Smelled of undiluted orange squash throughput the grow with a hazy back end.

I’ve not smoked any yet as on an extended T-break but a heavy smoking friend picked it as his fave plant out of my last run. Think I took it at 75 days. Plant pics below at 5 weeks of 12/12, the buds bulked up considerably towards the end.

12 Likes

Ojd opened his vault this week and is selling discontinued packs for 3x the regular price.

Somewhat steep but if you lost your grail or missed a line it’s one way to get it :+1:

4 Likes

[/ ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

Vendor

ICMag Donor

Veteran

Triple list available of unreleased or sold out Souvenir seed strains from my own Private collection, most NEVER to be made again.

Triple list = Triple price $90 x 3 ( $270 a pack)

I offer over 150 varieties available at $90 a pack so plenty of variety and price range to suit your budget if the Triple price point boils your blood

Triple list also included in Endangered Rhino Feminized 3 for 1 Promo posted before plus 20% discount for icmag.com members

Triple list

1.Diesel Dipped Cookies ( Original Diesel clone only x GSC clone Reversed)Fem

2.Triangle Kush Cookies ( Triangle Kush clone only x GSC clone Reversed) Fem

3.Candelicous ( Amnesia Haze Hansfe cut known as the Sideshow bob cut x SSSDH Male) Reg

4.GMO Diesel ( GMO clone only x Original Diesel clone only Reversed) Fem

5.Original Diesel Bx 1 ( Original Diesel clone only x Fuel Male , Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male) out of stock
SOLD OUT

6.Strawberry Dogshit = Strawberry Cough clone only x OG Chem ( SFV OG x Chem 91 x Chemdog bx2 Male) out of stock

7.Chem 4 clone only x Chemdog bx2 Male ( Regular Souvenir seed)

8.Hazeolope Regular Souvenirseed( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone only x Soma’s famous G13 Haze male )

9.East Coast Sour Freak Regular Souvenirseed( ECSD clone Chaco cut x Soma’s famous G13 Haze Male

10.Strawberry Haze Freak Regular Souvenir seed( Strawberry Cough clone only xHaze Freak Male( AG13 x GSC x AG13) Haze pheno x GSC clone Reversed

11.Triangle Freak Cookies or aka Kush Scout Haze Cookies(Regular Souvenir seed)as given out as a freebie at a big bank years back , Triangle Kush Cookies clone x Haze Freak Male( AG13 x GSC x AG13)

12.Chem d Cookies ( Chem d clone only x GSC clone only Reversed)Fems

13.Pengalicous ( famous Haze clone from London from late 90’s called Peng x Candelicous Male ( Amnesia Haze Hansfe cut x SSSDH Male Reservoir seeds) Regs

14.Chem d Wrecker ( Chem d clone only x Original Diesel clone only Reversed) Fems

15.OG Affie chem ( OG Affie ograskal seeds x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds)

16.Strawberry Haze Freak , Strawberry Cough clone only pheno x GSC clone Reversed

17.Original Diesel S1 ( Original Diesel clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed)Fems

18.Dankincense ( Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African Sativa from Nevil’s grail project clone x Original Diesel clone only Reversed) Fems
SOLD OUT

19.ECSD clone chaco cut x Casey Jones clone Reversed ( Fems)

20.Dank Haze ( Original Diesel clone only x SSSDH Male) Regs

21.GSC S1 ( GSC clone only x GSC clone Reversed) Fems ( SOLD OUT)

22.Titanium ( Titans Haze Hansfe cut x Soma’s famous G13 Haze Male) Regs
SOLD OUT

23.Girl Scout Cheese Cookies ( Cheese Brightside clone only x GSC clone Reversed) Fems

24.Connoisseur Chem ( Chem d clone only x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds)

25.UKem ( Orgnkid OG kush S1 x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds) F2

26.Tropicana Diesel Cookies ( Tropicana Cookies clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed) Fems

27.SSSDH Regular seeds = SSSDH OJD cut plus 2 other phenos hit with my SSSDH Male i used in my Regular SSSDH work and SSSDH work for Reservoir seeds.

28.Endangered Rhino ( White Rhino 90’s clone only x Chem d Wrecker clone ( Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone)Reversed( Fems)

29.Chem 4 clone only x White clone only Reversed ( Fems)

30.Chemmy Jones Originals ( Casey Jones clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds) Regs

31.ECSD x OG ograskal seeds x Granddaddy Purple clone Reversed ( Fems)

32.Old School Haze Feminized = SSH Mr nice seeds Yellow pack x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed
SOLD OUT

33.Purpleope Feminized = Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Legendary Granddaddy Purple clone only Reversed

34.Granddaddy Purple Haze ( Frankincense edition) = SSSDH OJD pheno from Reservoir seeds Original release over 15 years back x Legendary Granddaddy Purple clone only Reversed

1. Original Diesel Haze = Original Diesel clone only x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed FEM

36.Mass Sour OG Diesel = Mass Sour x OG x Original Diesel FEM

37.Purple Dave = Hey Dave clone ( OG Affie ograskal seeds x Casey Jones clone x GDP

38.Purple Don Diesel Fem = White Urkle clone X my OG Kush dom Male X Original Diesel clone

1. Silver Nevil Cookies Fem = Silver Nevil clone x GSC clone Reversed

2. Dieselope = Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma’s famous G13 Haze Male
    X Original Diesel clone Reversed

41.Diesel Madness = NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed Fuel pump :fuelpump: Zany face :zany_face:

42.British Petroleum = Cheese clone X Original Diesel clone Reversed Cheese wedge :cheese: Fuel pump :fuelpump:

Email or pm me for info
Topconnoisseurg@outlook.com

8 Likes

Yup that’s the list :grinning:

2 Likes

He said he doesn’t have any Chemmy Jones though.

3 Likes

Wow that triple list is toppy $$$$$$

Anything really special in there?

2 Likes

30.Chemmy Jones Originals
@TopShelfTrees1 will be glad!

2 Likes

I think that he didn’t have any available five days ago when you asked but they are available now that the vault is open. If you’re willing to pay that price, I would ask again

5 Likes

He told me that on Sunday. His triple price ones were posted on Feb 22nd. Pretty sure he doesn’t have any but maybe I should ask again. Just don’t want to bug him too much. I asked in another thread though and not his triple priced thread so there might be a miscommunication. I’m not sure.

3 Likes

That would be fun.

1 Like

Is this the same OJD on strainly?

1 Like

Prob’ly. But Dunno. Got a link?

He’s currently got some case of mistaken identity - has been singled out by Notsodog on Insta. Think Notso is mistaking him for someone else.

OJD’s Endangered Diesel reekssss

13 Likes