COPA picture contest for 4/20 giveaway! Please help and vote!

Hello you beautiful people.

Hope spring has sprung for you and the sunshine is reawakening your inner peace.

So to help bring in the 420 fun is my good friend Copa spreading some love. So we figured we would have some fun for you folks at OG.

So here’s how the contest will work. We will do a open or public voting here of User Submitted pictures of folks who have there best shot of a Strain of COPA’S they have grown.

I think the easiest way to do this is to have a wiki up here that you can add you name to the list, with your post number so one can vote appropriately when 420 is upon us. I will close voting at 4:10 PM EST on 4/20 so I can announce the winners at or around 4:20 PM EST 4/20.

I have 5 packs of Mike Drop, 1 for each of the highest votes. And the highest vote overall will get a pack of heaven mountain remix from my vault. Which is showing to be a super special commercial winner.

If you think I need to add something or clarify please let me know. Beyond that have fun. I would think that voting list can be assembled the night before 420 and put up top here when compiled by me. Allowing for voting to occur on 420.

User Submitted Pictures List

1. @CocoaCoir :us: post #4
  2. @Kami :us: post #5
  3. @CapnCannabis :us: post #10
  4. @Klyphman post #13
  5. @Bizzaro post 14
  6. @Cannabiscrusader post 16
  7. @Seeds.of.liberty post 17
  8. @CamTheCannaman post 19
  9. @mainerJ post 25
420 giveaway.

0 voters

23 Likes

I have not grown any Copa stuff but it’s a cool contest. Good luck everyone and thanks for putting it on @Enjoi802 :v:

7 Likes

Great contest, wish I had a entry for this one. my Copa p.25 are my first Copa strain, they are being vegged for a outdoor run in the summer. Can’t wait to see the pics that get entered. Good luck to all thanks @Enjoi802

7 Likes

Frostitute x appalachia

19 Likes

Summer 2022 outdoor Central NY
Tested GSD #16 x P25 fems. Plant in front and to the side. They were grown in 5 gallon pots with netafim netbow irrigation ( mostly water) the fabric pots were on tops of a large layer of compost. These girls grew massive and handle the weather fantastically

20 Likes

@Enjoi802 thank you for this amazing opportunity !!!

5 Likes

Don’t be afraid to post multiple pictures also. As that will increase your chances of getting a high vote, I would think at least lol.

6 Likes

gotcha figured it was find the best photo and post 1 . I so wish I had a better camera my lens has been messed up on my cell phone for like 2 years.

5 Likes

00o0o I hope someone posts up some “Maine Event” shots.

A buddy shared photos of an excellent specimen with me a while back and ever since I’ve wanted a pack.

7 Likes

One of my best outdoor grows of yet.Copas Turkish Twist.That was a good year 2022 i think?

20 Likes

Love the sledge pic! Very nice @CapnCannabis

6 Likes

The buds became such Fat slobs they couldn’t even hold them selves up anymore and just laid over like they were Hit by a hammer if you look close enough on that one in the middle that’s actually the other half of the First one there is only two plants in that pic.The middle section had a top bud that spread out and came back together that made a main kola the size of a kid’s soccer ball

4 Likes

Zip Tape (Early Glue x Blk Domina males)
Outdoor, 2022
44 Lat, New England

Edited to add one more pic.

GSD f5 (GG4 x SSDD)
Outdoor, 2023
Absolutely caked in trichomes, even the sugar leaves.
Chemmy berry smell, quite loud with excellent relaxing body effects, great evening smoke.

16 Likes

Pictured above: Copa P25 tester from last year.on Sept 21. This plant went in the ground in July, so this is a good demonstration of the results copa can produce in a few short months outside.

11 Likes

Let me also let folks know. I will be throwing a pack of starfighter f3 to the winners and a pack of battle Cat and a pack of the jack Herer x Starfighter F2

And who knows as time gets closer. Looks like the five in it are the one who are going to win it. Tell your fellow Copa growers to head on over and participate in some fun!!!

8 Likes

Third time flowering this mocha berry. First was to decide if I liked it, second was to make as many f2’s as I possibly could, third is to keep the smoke in rotation. Here is my male and female, female is in week 4 of flower.

Best smoke I have in my arsenal. I’ll be looking through the f2’s for something shorter like the male I kept. Thank you for your decades of dedication!

Pulling the f2’s out at 3am. HAPPY 4/20!!!

11 Likes

Persian girl from last season

10 Likes

Nice plant boss! Welcome to overgrow!

4 Likes

This was the best plant I’ve ever grown in my life! Crazy bitch ([inzane in the membrane x blue orca haze] x black domina males 1-4) This specific pheno was the most amazing meds I’ve ever experienced in my life. She checked all the boxes, flavor: blueberries skunky hazey hashy vanilla and a subtle hint of baby vomit/poop. I know the last two flavors sound weird and disgusting to some, but it was just a subtle hint of em and wasn’t until I spoke to Copa when he said some have hints of baby vomit did it click. The effects were just so intricately precise in what I’m after for my medical needs. Very mellow relaxing anti anxiety meds with strong pain relieving properties that also had a slightly trippy vibe that always had me feeling like my best self. The plant itself grew incredibly strong and easy. Minimal training and only one topping created a bouquet of flowers that yeilded extremely well. 10/10 all day! I am just so disappointed I wasn’t able to keep her around. I never took clones and my reveg was unsuccessful due to lack of humidity/a broke humidifier that I didn’t replace in time. All he buds shriveled up from harsh new england winter weather and having baseboard heat in my grow space… a lesson I learned from

12 Likes

This had a sweet lime sour with a great head buzz , was yours similar?

4 Likes