Copa Genetics

Right on. Well either way, I’m finally running my first outdoor now that Ohio is legal. I’ll run whatever pack he throws my way.

7 Likes

@schmarmpit Jump on that list and I’m sure you’ll get some fire coming your way :pray:t2:I might just throw some of my goodies in to lol always love to see my stuff in a facility or in the wild

Edit. Looks like you already did

6 Likes

They’re indoor plants… I put them into the flower tent 6 weeks ago. Just took them outside for photos because it was a rare 70+ day in April.

4 Likes

14 Likes

He wasnt kidding ^^

10 Likes

COPA picture contest for 4/20 giveaway!

For you OG folks who want to win a pack of mike drop jump in on the 420 fun

10 Likes

Hello everyone,
I just joined OG because it is an awesome source of valuable information that has made my 4 plant indoor farm a success.
I have been on the sidelines reading posts and finally joined up
The members posts have showed me the right direction to find the genetics that I have long desired
Yeah I fell for the flashy adds from big seed sellers,
Only to be disappointed, when their seeds grew subpar cannabis that lacked taste, effect etc…It’s ok weed if you don’t know any better.
I was raised in the 60-70’s so I know better.
Since I found Copa, Bodhi, Strayfox and others in this community, I am finally getting the Cannabis that heals and makes you Happy
Here’s copa heaven mountain remix day 52! Thank you all !
IMG_8067|375x500

21 Likes

PCHP x Lamb x Durban they almost don’t fit in the same picture but there’s three there.

14 Likes

It be awesome to find a meigs gold cut. There one last pack on GLG of the meigs og if that of interest it the big pack I’d do half

4 Likes

@Mr.greenbee @schmarmpit Get it from DCSE, it’s only $115 for the pack so $60/each, do it guys! It’s fuckin 420 dudes

6 Likes

It says available on back order wonder how long back order is ?

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at them for awhile but it says outdoors only but I’m inside.

Takes 4 months, start yo finish.

2 Likes

Probably not very long from Maine to DC, and I’d assume there would be a restock by most breeders after 420 sales all shipped? You could email DCSE and ask, they’re really nice and if you ordered now to lock in the price and then emailed to ask, I’m sure they could get them to you by planting time

1 Like

I think I’m just going to order it. It Ohio first year legal and my dad going to try outdoor growing I’ll share some with him.we have had a cabin in meigs for almost 50 years he would be pretty happy to grow some. What makes a strain outdoors only anyways? @Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes

Good indication that you may run into some instability indoors (i.e. herms). Outdoors can be more forgiving in that regard.

3 Likes

Okay I gotcha that makes sense. Wonder if it worth the risk. It kinda hard for me to do a good outdoor I live downtown Columbus. Planning on doing 1 or 2 outside for fun but that about it besides my indoor setup

3 Likes

Some of my strains are outside only, because ceilings are only so high. :rofl:

8 Likes

That was my first thought it just grows crazy high. But the indoor stress makes a lot of sense may just not be stable

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! But I’m kind of holding out for the straight up Meigs Gold, not too interested in any crosses really. Most excited about keeping these heirloom genetics in tact.

4 Likes