Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

My work sent this out as a warning to employees. I thought you guys might find it interesting; considering all the information we’ve gathered in this thread.

6 Likes

Trippy. My work has suspended all flights and all new hiring. I work for a large international company.

3 Likes

Just the beginning. I doubt schools will be open in the Toronto area after March Break. I’m prepping to have my kids home for a month or so.

6 Likes

Anyone find a map of all cases in Ontario?
I think theyre all in the Gta but I Cant confirm that by googling

Thanks

2 Likes

Go to: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

You can zoom in on the region in the map, click on the red dots for location information.

Not all areas are providing great location information beyond province, unfortunately.

6 Likes

I just heard on the local news not to use cash , they say it can live up to 10 days.
So there goes any papermail/packages too.
Time to build an area to decon all deliveries.
This really sucks, my wife thinks I need professional help now.
She is one of those people.

7 Likes

Same here… but bit by bit people around me are starting to realize it’s worse than expected.

My local health authorities have finally admitted it’s not your common flu…

6 Likes

Is this thing not effecting small children or just no numbers yet?

2 Likes

Ya that still doesnt break it down enough.

I wanna know if/when it gets out of Toronto.

Thanks

3 Likes

It’s seems that only adults are getting hit hard. Kids get cold symptoms… but nothing severe. Anyway I better stop as I am not a doctor

7 Likes

Words to remember!

**The nine most terrifying words in the English language are,

‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’ - Ronald Reagan**

5 Likes

Toronto 17 positive cases as of 45 minutes ago

3 Likes
1 Like

I count GTa as Toronto. In which case I beleive all 32 ontario cases have been in the GTA

2 Likes

But thats what im trying to confirm

3 Likes

First Canadian just died from covid-19. In BC. May they rest in peace

6 Likes

https://www.davidicke.com/article/565475/post-coronavirus-future-injectable-biosensors-virus-detection-robots-cashless-society?fbclid=IwAR3KAl5V8EWPu4oByAJ-WbIVYaUL9zFVR9vpfbLF0hCDZ_tKzeNSDuCc4L8y

Hey my friend, check dat out :wink: Here in the EU the mass is programmed by this hype(Media is lying, we get nothing told in our Erstes oder Zweites Programm for examble the riots and violence of the french police against their people), to create FEAR for then can they control us, this is the truth unfortunately I have to admit … its a gruel world out there, and to me only bearable with my spiritual knowledge, and so I can stay 98% happy and evenminded godthanks :innocent:

Much Love and Light and every blessing to all of you!

Ps: … and of course I have compassion for all Corona Victims :pray:

6 Likes

There is one in Kitchener. It’s out of the GTA but it spreads much easier in large cities.

From what I’ve read the highest at risk are the elderly. However on the princess cruise ship children were effected at the same rate as adults. So it seems they get it but it just doesn’t turn into serious condition very often .

2 Likes

Well this is a disturbing find.

5 Likes

So the turd comes home to roost.
A coworker just returned from the west coast where they were in a facility that housed cv patients.
Instead of self isolating the fucker stopped in to say hello.

5 Likes