Cosmic Queen. ( spacedawg by subcool x chemdogging auto )

Absolutely! Anyone is welcome to join the party. You all will be seeing me go into trim jail soon with this beast. I will also post make this the official cosmic queen reversal project thread.

Long live the queen!

3 Likes

It’s happenin’, friend. Already got the ingredients to make sts enroute. :handshake: I’ll be sacrificing three out of ten from my vaulted cosmic queen pack. Two females and one reversed in a tent together. Wish me luck, friends. From what I’ve read she is a bit stubborn when taking her own pollen making her not a very good seed producer. This makes me think I might have to try reversing two with two females. Any insight is very much welcomed. Thank you, friends!

3 Likes

About what day did this one start to flower for ya?

1 Like

nice looking lady! Good luck with the reversal to keep it alive!

1 Like

Absolutely @inhumantheory I concur with @blowdout2269 :)…

Beautiful flower…you did a fantastic job with that plant.

Thanks for sharing your hard work and passion with us…stay up

2 Likes

Nice looking plant. A reversal project is a great idea. I’m also a Mephisto fan and lover of those sativa leaning autos. My faves in that regard to date are Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, and the current run of Zamaldelica Express regs from Night Owl. Sure would be interested in some of those beans when they are done. Maybe we can work something out. Nice grow and good luck in trim jail!

3 Likes

Here we go, friends! The cosmic Queen reversal project has finally come to fruition. I’ll be germinating the reversed plants(two) ten days ahead of the cosmic queen gals so the boys will have pollen ready for any budding cosmic queen females. Also here is my current cosmic queen I chopped down at day 82. She was about five and a half feet tall with massive colas. It’s hard to get a good photo.

8 Likes

IME, you’re better off starting them three weeks before the target plants. The silver tends to slow things down quite a bit.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input, friend! If anyone else can chime in. I’d love to see what others have done. Do you have a grow journal I can read with your reversals and sts protocol?

4 Likes

I generally use CS, my single attempt at STS burned up my plant. I’m sure it was user error. You can see a lot of my older auto projects here.

3 Likes

I agree with @ReikoX . Starting at the third week, every third day for approximately three weeks (or until male flowers form). That has been my protocol. I use STS, per Sebring’s mixing instructions. The one thing I would do if I did it again would be to make smaller stock solution. I did the whole 32 oz bit and it just gets wasted. Also, spray only the nodes. Avoid the leaves and you’ll hardly be able to tell the plant was sprayed. Soak the leaves and they will hate you. Make sure to spray at lights out as it will be photo toxic. Lastly, be safe, don’t breath the dust or the mist. Avoid skin contact. Looking forward to your results! You may have convinced me to mix a batch. I have the dry ingredients and wouldn’t mind reversing a plant. Its been a while as I sort of transitioned to chucking reg auto pollen on everything lately.

1 Like

I’d have to agree with @ReikoX aswell.

I’ll start my reversal plant 20-25 days before the one that I intend to pollinate if they’re autoflowers.

I will also generally give the first spray about five days before she’s gonna flower. Then every 4-5 days, for a total of five or six treatments.

Best of luck my friend!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for the info and tips! This community truly is wonderful. I can’t wait to start spreading cosmic queen beans everywhere. Or I hope I’ll be able to! Certainly going to give it my best shot as this is one of my favorite autos.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi friends! A much needed update on my cosmic Queen reversal. Sadly two of three of my cosmic queen didn’t make it so I’ve germinated three more. One has thankfully made it and will be put into a 1 gal before it starts developing any nodes.

Also I am trimming up my last cosmic queen and I thought you would all appreciate this main cola. The frost on her is absolutely insane and pretty consistent to the rest of the cosmic queens I’ve grown.

Smarties or sweet tart candies, fuel and sunscreen. Can’t wait to cure her up and smoke her.

8 Likes

Transplant day for the first cosmic queen that made it! Saddened the other two didn’t make it but hoping the other three I germinated will pull through. I’ve got plenty more cosmic queen to germinate. The very reason why I got two packs of her when I had the chance. I needed plenty of breeding stock.

I moved the cosmic Queen reversal project into a separate room from the grape god x the flav tent. As I don’t want any genetics being mixed up even though Cosmic Queen is an auto flower.

I will be charging up the three other pots of coco with cal mag from green leaf nutrients. The transplant for the first cosmic queen was definitely a success but we shall see how she does in the next few days. Praying she thrives. I also have a scale coming tomorrow so I can correctly measure the sts ingredients. This ball is really rolling, friends and I’ve never been more excited. I will be making a separate thread soon for my Supernatural preservation run that @JAWS hooked me up with. Happy growing and have a good day my friends! This community is absolutely amazing.

7 Likes

Love your work @inhumantheory and kudos for putting in the effort to preserve a strain you enjoy :+1:. I’m currently embarking on a similar journey myself, so I’ll be following along with a keen eye.

Looks like you’ve got the mandatory bad luck out of the way, so hopefully it’s all smooth sailing from here!

1 Like

@Mad_Barry Thank you so much, my friend. Cosmic Queen and Supernatural are definitely strains that hold a special place in my heart. Especially the supernatural as it was one of the first smokes I had shared with my sister who passed. So I had to go out searching for it as both of us enjoyed that smoke so much and I have to preserve it in dedication to her. I still remember the grape bubbleyum taste and cerebral bliss it gave us that had both of us giggling throughout the entirety of Gremlins 2: The Bad Batch. One of my core memories with my sister. I digress though. The cosmic queen and Supernatural will be lifelong projects of mine to preserve my favorite and most personal genetics. I can’t wait to give back to the community for helping me out too. You all are wonderful.

2 Likes

That’s a great motivation for what you’re doing and it makes it all the more special :hugs:.

I’ve got some great memories of watching Gremlins with my sister too …ahh the 80’s :vhs:

1 Like

That plant is AMAZING. I only use colliodal silver to reverse plants. I make my own for free. It always works. :grin:

1 Like