CraigsList seed scam or legit?

https://victoria.craigslist.org/grd/d/metchosin-cannabis-seeds/7679643626.html
Looks like a great deal… and could be a scam.
Hella Jelly is tempting. :heart_eyes:

What do you think?

7 Likes

ask for pic with name and date before meetup

2 Likes

with seeds in the pic i mean

2 Likes

I will usually meet someone at a bank or police station,
Then once it’s all good and I inspect the item I tell them I’ll be back with cash (I leave cash in the car)
or zelle them on the spot.

2 Likes

Craigslist…lol,I’d assume it is a scam. Just play by the book and buy from trusted vendors,I’d say

3 Likes

Meet in your police department parking lot.
That’s where I meet folks when I sell
Chick’s.
Weed out the bullshitters off the bat.
The good folk, women especially
Appreciate my choice of where to meet

6 Likes

You pimp you :rofl:

4 Likes

I would definitely be careful

2 Likes

I wouldn’t make sure I took someone with me. Make sure they didn’t see my car. Make sure you got some alternating plans if you know what I mean. They could rob you. If you’re going for seeds, then they know you gotta grow room.
@Toker1 has a great idea. Seeds are not illegal.

3 Likes

Maybe not at the federal level, but in some states, they are.

2 Likes

I would not buy it.
The Hella Jelly is in stock,in lots of places. Same for Barneys (who “breed” their seeds in Spain, not bad tho,but not original either)
And Ape Orgins newer batches with US-Genetics are known to herm…

1 Like

Unreputable source equals unreputable seed

7 Likes

I would pass on a Craigslist deal unless you felt like going through all the ropes to assure you aren’t being swindled.
I see the comments saying they’d set up a meet at the local police station. :sweat_smile: I’d 100% pass on that meeting place. Lol Just about anywhere else in public is cool. Just not on their porch. :joy:

1 Like

I thought ‘Mimosa’ was clone only :thinking: ??

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

If he’s in a legal state
I see no real issue assuming his state is not a fooking Lindsey Graham state or something
I have had good results with CL
But you have to weed the retards out.
That’s easy enough, just put don’t call
Text this number…most if the retards
Call and get blocked
Hehe

Hella jelly was like bud light. Imo

1 Like

There are to many tried and true sponsors on OG that sell seeds. These people like @Ris, @JohnnyPotseed, & many others that you can trust as opposed to risking your money. I would rather have a sure thing than to take a risk with my money. Great Lakes Genetics are a very generous sponsor with a great amount of freebies and DC Seed Exchange does you right as well. Just my thoughts on the matter.

6 Likes

Grape ape I like. Not sure about the other one. I damn wouldn’t touch it. But if the itch strikes hit it. lol

3/13 has a X of the strain
Don’t know anything about the company. I thought I seen some seeds. But you’re probably right on the clones.

2 Likes

I didn’t know craigslist still existed.
It used to be very popular around here. Not anymore.

2 Likes

I know there are a few. Utah and Kansas I know of. Only because I seen where some places want send them.

1 Like