Illinoisians be careful

Watch yourself guys the State Police is doing a new data base for all those rec users buying from a dispencery.
Your names going in the database and there goes your freedoms.
They’ll be checking everything FOID cards mainly.

It’s still safer to buy it the old fashioned way, cheaper also.

18 Likes

Yea, it happens everywhere… They take you id to check your age and scan it an boom, youre in the system… Not just Illinois though, literally everywhere and includes med patients as well… Hell NM just had a scare with the Point Of Sale machines at dispensaries getting hacked

I don’t know how people thought they were gonna be weed ghosts buying at dispensaries and being safe lol legalization caught who it was intended to, the young idiots… The oldies saw the bad days coming

10 Likes

Is there any known case where this was misused for oppression?

10 Likes

Not as far as I know… But I’ll let y’all in on a pic of my 1st dispensary receipt and why I won’t be back lol

9 Likes

Not yet just became legal there this last January.
And this just hit the news.
A friend of mine in Florida saw it clear down there and told me about it.

That and you have to understand Illinois and their bullshit.

The foid card was just away to generate extra revenue, but its the only state that recognizes it.
It’s used against you in many ways now

4 Likes

They took my foid card away from me and gave me my guns back.
But they were also made too

2 Likes

Four states left lol

But also Illinois has been talking about doing away with the foid card anyway, and Chicago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s surprising and don’t sound like Illinois, does it now.
It was set in place for the main purpose of extra income next came the safety of people

3 Likes

Yea it doesn’t… They were talking about just dropping it and doing background checks for convicted felons or violent offenders being those who cant carry…

Also I read about the Chicago Exodus yesterday, we’ll see how far that goes lol

3 Likes

What’s up with that?

1 Like

Two things Illinois is good for high taxes and a fuck ton of Police…though I must say I enjoy knowing that just as many Missourians are going into Illinois for weed as we have them bombarding our gas stations for cigarettes and gas…only in Illinois can you get a gallon of milk for 2 dollars at the same store where cheap cigarettes are 8 bucks a pack​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::thinking::unamused:

Illinois plates are the official license plates of St.Louis County :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Gallon of milk for 2 bucks, where.
Haven’t seen that since the early 80’s???

4 Likes

Granite City Illinois
My dad goes 2 or 3 times a week

Aldi is 2.20 something Walmart is like 2.70 something chocolate is right at 3 a gallon

Pack of Pall Mall at Walmart 8 something no bs

5 Likes

Are you down there where 3 states come together, around Keokuk.
That’s a big pool down there.

3 Likes

My dad used to smoke 3 paks of reds everyday.

2 Likes

Yea it is… Speaking of, just got a gal of milk from Keokuk yesterday for 1.98$ lol

4 Likes

I used to be the area manager for a cable installation company for that area

2 Likes

I’m from mass. Nothing has come from the tracking the state does, and if med is protected by hippa. You could use your passport to enter and if your med just flux getting your foid to your mmj, meaning rotate applications. Now if used for mental health reasons is where nothing good happens if there is a incident. Same with rec, when burning out in public don’t have a gun on you. At home easy to explain protection. But really that stigma sticks with the oldies. Not saying the rare instance of someone calling attention to themselves isn’t gonna get company. But everyone and there brother smokes, eats edibles, or smokes carts. I mean shit I’ve served some well off people in the spotlight that I would of never seen before or thought smoked. I say let go of that vail of before. Just like anything else. There’s enough of us out there now to not have to “moonshine” anymore. Furthermore most states don’t hold limits at what you can posses at home. Just on oneself In public. They do impose limits on plants. Not dried or processed material at home. Idk guys just my opinion but maybe now is time to make that movement like the sixties and throw it in people’s face that the stand they took was wrong. I mean shit every mammal has a endocannabinoid system. Idk

3 Likes

Hey I’m in mass too. we do have limits for what you can have in your home. It’s a little confusing but its 10oz or what ever you grow for flower. I forget what it is for edibles and concentrates.

2 Likes

Believe me the excuse for having a gun in your house for protection not an excuse in their eyes.

Cuz then comes questions like why do you need protection?

4 Likes