Crazy auto clone

I took a clone from my cream plant this is how it grew lol. I should of binned it but I felt sorry for it

It’s frosty as fuck,I’ve never had a clone turn out like this

12 Likes

Looks good ime.

I’ve been just letting it do it’s thing lol
It’s like a Bonsai on crack lol

doobie i was bored lol

3 Likes

That’s why I still havent played with autos, can’t save a keeper. Very pretty lollipop :joy:

I didn’t do a thing to this plant this is how it grew
It’s kinda cute but kinda useless unless you’re using it to spray with CS spray

1 Like

I think it’s almost done as well ,dry weigh probably a gram lol
Weed is pretty amazing plant

2 Likes

Bingo! There’s one reason to clone an auto! But you’d have to get the timing right. Time to root and start spraying before it starts to bloom

Yeah you have to be quick spraying autos with CS spray soon as you see that white hair spray the shit out of it lol

1 Like

Your plant looks like a great appetizer! Not in a bad way, frosty little plant!

I sprayed this little plant with CS spray and it didn’t take I used really low dose of
CS spray 50ppm just to see,back to 240ppm CS

Never used CS or STS yet, manifesting soon!

Like ur style Erin, love to ride with you some day God willing!

1 Like

I used GA3 to make a feminized bio diesel mass autoflower flip genders once. Pulled a lower branch clone at 2 weeks from sprout, as soon as I saw it was rooting watered with super dilute ga3 solution, like 140ppm. The mother flowered and the clone turned hermie and put out pollen, I scrapped it as I was just experimenting

What’s GA3
I’ve never had a plant hermie

1 Like

https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/ga3-to-reverse-females.911/

I had read an article talking about how youcan use it as an alternative to STS, it worked, but made it sooooooo stretched it was absurd. Like 18" tall, 3 node clone.

1 Like

That’s cute. I’ve seen a bonsai plant using an auto clone like that on IG. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Awesome! Nice bud! imposing! poor solo cup… congrats!

Lol I did the same thing before.

1 Like