CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Snapple master! That’s hilarious! He had a Snapple bottle from every dead show we went to with a little keep sake from the night inside. Too funny!

5 Likes

I think your good. Don’t see anything alarming
Mine has the same thing on the bottom.

5 Likes

I’ve only used EM1 so LABS is all a bit new to me.

When you make the dilution does your water still smell of sour milk? Mine does. I was thinking I’ve seen a few videos of adding Molasses to “activate it” maybe I could add some in to counteract the smell?

4 Likes

I’m only adding 3/4tsp per gallon, so I don’t think it has much of a smell, but maybe my olfactory isn’t what it used to be.

5 Likes

@CrunchBerries What’s your IPM and foliar feeding schedule?

Example to you foliar LABS and some FPJ or FFJ one week then IPM the other? or do both the same week just give them a few days apart?

4 Likes

Hey @invisible,
I rotate my IPM/foliars throughout the week. I normally do an IPM once a week until about the second week of flower. Same with foliars. My foliar routine has been aloe, coconut, AgSil 16h and LABS. Sometimes also doing a FulPower foliar.

Here is a link to an IPM recipe @nube shared that worked wonders when I had critters. Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP) - #57 by nube

7 Likes

I’ve never really done any foliar sprays in my grows before IPM or nutritional. I’ve been pretty lucky with pests so far… touch wood.

I will start this cycle in-case my good luck runs out at some stage.

I’ve only had a gnat infestation so far and squashed it with a lot of MBP top dressed, which i got from coot.

Thanks for the link I’ll make some up :+1:

I’ll get some pics up of the ferments I’ve made in a couple days they should be ready by then. Didn’t get much at all from the comfrey though.

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Quick update on the ferments. Wondering if you knowledgeable guys can help me out a little here.

As you can see there is no separation in the comfrey.

These have been fermenting now for 7 days are they ready to be strained now?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think 7 days is plenty. I usually go for 5-7.
What’s in the last one, pumpkin?

3 Likes

Yep last one is pumpkin that’s the one I had to put a plastic bag with water in it to weigh it down.

1 Like

@invisible when I get home I’ll take a picture of the comfrey fpj I made September 2020.
I don’t remember if I weighed anything it was more chopping and cutting while covered in brown sugar.

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries I just realized I have hijacked your thread!.

I’m sorry I should’ve been posting all this stuff in the KNF thread not in your thread :pray:

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

It’s all good! In the end it’s all related. Post away!

5 Likes

Happy 4/20 SIP’ers. Hope you all are fully medicated on this most holy of holidays!

9 Likes

Happy 4/20 to you good buddy!! Taken care of business on set with some Frutti ST :crazy_face:

12 Likes

8 Likes

the bottle is a tad dirty but the fpj should be dark and a little more runny than molasses.

6 Likes

A little progress on the CBD auto woopsie, it is still swelling up.
Don’t mind some of the random items and neglected plant here and there. But here are some clones and seedlings recovering and flourishing in the Mini SIP’s

Besides the increased growth and health, the branching/branch growth is definitely increased in these things.

After I get a few more of these clones out of the dome and into a SIP, I am going to clone the tops of all these other little plants.

13 Likes

@bassman5420 those are so sick! Keep us updated!

6 Likes

Thanks for the visual.
I had to squeeze the juice out of the comfrey to get anything.

The banana and pumpkin came out fine. I like the pumpkin the best …well it tastes the best anyway

3 Likes