CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Morning Y’all,
It’s been a minute. Hope everyone is well and starting to get into the holiday spirit. I’ll be taking a significant amount of time off from work over the next couple months, so expect to see a lot of me around.

Veg tent update. Most everything is still unsexed. The plants that have been topped I have the cutting sitting in water. Space Monkey #2 cut has already put out roots. Hoping the cuts will show sex soon.

Soul Mate- Wookie- C Needs to get topped and up-potted.

Good Medicine- F3 Untopped.

DLA 5 F2- Untopped. #2 runt finally coming around.

Black Triangle- topped

Space Monkey- #3 untopped,

Flower tent planted on 11/10/23
Everyone is starting to get accustomed to their new environment and I’m seeing signs of growth. Most have made the transition pretty smoothly, but there are a couple that had a difficult transplant. I haven’t filled the reservoir yet and only minimally topwatered during transplant. I’ve foliared a couple times with a comfrey fpj, sea-90, FAA, cytoplus brew. I was waiting for some SS4 to root which seems to take forever if it happens at all. SS4 C cut seems easier to root. Took like 12 cuts of SS4 A on 10/31 and only one has shown any signs of rooting. Immediately transplanted it to soil, bagged it and am LITFA! While waiting for things to either root or sex I got impatient and planted what clones I had on deck. There are some clones I haven’t run before, so their will be some mystery to keep things interesting.

I changed how my fan/filter is set up, so it now dumps the air out of the room instead of just recirculating. It’s my hope to keep my temps in check and see some different expressions. The true test will come next summer…

Soul Mate- Pinesoul- D This cut of Soulmate was my favorite from the precure test. The flavor and high were great! I left it untopped last time and only got two quart jars. I have already topped it once and plan to veg longer this time to try and maximize yield. Also, it’s in an OG EB.

Soul Mate- Wookie- C I ran this cut last round and wanted to give it another shot. Not as PineSouly as the other pheno I found, but that flavor is there and the high is strong. Better yield. Very sappy!

Lemon Wookie V2 -B I ran this cut last round but planted it late and it stayed kinda of stunted and immature throughout flower. What I did harvest was a very intense lemon flavor with a decent high.

Lemon Wookie V2- B

Soulmate- Wookie-C

Soul Mate- A Unrun mystery cut. Untopped. Looking a little unhappy still.

Lemon Wookie V2- A- Ran this last round and like the smoke from what I’ve tried. I’m going to SCROG this round, so I hope to keep the height contained a bit better.

Fuck! Alright I’ve had enough phone! I’m going to check into work, pray no one has emailed me, then I’m going bassin’. Supposed to get up to 70 today and my wife and youngest are going to her moms. I’m thinking some pumpkin jig and craw combo or maybe a chatter bait is going to light-em up today!

Be good family~ Crunchy

PS @HorseBadorites ive been smoking on Dream Beaver and really like the smoke. I have one pheno that is more earthy and the other, that I like more, has an artificial grape/purple flavor. Both have a soaring, well balanced high that I like very much! Herms be damned! I’ll definitely give them another day in court! Thanks again buddy!!

20 Likes