CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

I gotta get some comfrey going!

5 Likes

Do it! It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

5 Likes

I need a cut or 12

3 Likes

Happy 4/20 brother! Much love!!

3 Likes

Nice patch you go there :green_heart: .

I wish mine turned to liquid. You can see a little in my pics but yeah I had to squeeze the plant matter but I ended up with a good amount at least… I’m not sure if it effects the product in anyway though??

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey @Seedcracker320,
Saw you asking questions in the bodhi thread. Glad you found us! If you have any questions please feel to ask away!

8 Likes

Got some balking 14 cuttings myself that I put out around the property a couple weeks ago!

4 Likes

Thanks crunchberries

2 Likes

Boom! Let the good times roll bud! Your worms will thank you for it!!

5 Likes

I see you out there mystery liker! @nube

6 Likes

lol work’s been keeping me too busy to do much browsing or posting these days, but with likes you gotta use 'em or lose 'em.

Carry on. :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Indeed! I would like your post, but I’m fresh out. Hope you are well brother!

7 Likes

@bassman5420 I’d love to buy some of those. If you’re down to sell & ship some, please DM me. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just dropping in to say I love the thread! Gonna have to run through it again top to bottom! Thank you!

4 Likes

You are very welcome! Feel free to ask any questions! We got a good group of knowledgeable people that are here to help you 24/7.

5 Likes

So I got my pumpkin FFJ strained but it has formed a frothy layer on the top and is releasing small bubbles from the bottom of the jar.
Is it turning to alcohol and will I need to do it again?

5 Likes

My banana still has a little bubble action, my mixed weed has a lot more.
You can slow down the fermentation by putting it in the fridge but I use mine as is.

Everything seems to love it so I’m just going with it

Edit: I have since learned that you can stop fermentation by saturating with sugar. Equal parts sugar to serum and this will force it into a hibernation of sorts. Shelf stable.

10 Likes

Ok so looks like its good to go then!

3 Likes

Looks nice to me!

3 Likes

Strawberry Temple are dried and jarred, which means it’s time to start making moves.

Here is my new setup for this coming round:
-5x5 AC Infinity Tent w/ 6in fan and filter.
-2 Sunsystem 315 CMH, and 3 HLG QB96s run off a 480 Meanwell Driver. Each QB has a small AC Infinity computer fan resting on top of the heatsink to keep them cooler and extend their life.
-2 27 gal. DIY SIPs w/ airstones in the reservoir.
-Window AC Unit

I have two confirmed Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 females from DBJ and a couple unconfirmed.

I added my first lasagna layer on 04/21 and added a couple new pictures to the process section. I’m not getting the same heavy mycelium mat that i have in the past, from the Grokashi. Do you knowledgable people think i need to add a plastic bag to the top? When i took the lid off there was plenty of condensation on the underside. There are “soil mites” that are eating the fuzz. Maybe, it has to do with how close the lid is to the medium?

16 Likes