CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Id say if you have good condensation on the lid then there is plenty humidity in there. The mites might just be eating faster than it can cover which is not a bad thing, the fuzz is a very small portion of that life, the majority of it is down in the soil.
Looks like you have excellent life going so if it were me, id LITFA or maybe give it a spritz of some JMS, that would really get it cooking.

9 Likes

Most times my second or third topdress doesn’t get a heavy mat. I think it’s b/c the soil is touching the lid/cover. I also remember BAS Jeremy mentioning that very same point. I just visually like seeing it cover the soil like a blanket.

9 Likes

Making me jealous. Either way I’m just gonna start getting the EB’s setup and get some cover crop going in them while I wait.

7 Likes

Yeah, the sooner you get roots in there the better!
Good vibes!

5 Likes

I always like to set up my planters and let them sit for a couple weeks to get their mojo working. Your good man!

Bummer about the fan!

8 Likes

Yeah I’ll probably give it two weeks before I start the seeds. Have you ever done plain water only in bottom and not filling until it dried out? That’s how I was originally planning on using the Earthbox but after seeing the results you get makes me wonder. Is there any risk keeping full using em-1 or labs?

3 Likes

I have always used a microbial inoculant at every watering and keep the reservoir topped off.

8 Likes

Will you run the air stones this time?

4 Likes

Shit yes. Edit!

6 Likes

Just saw @Kami just got in a bunch a Earthbox’s and will be running 9 earthboxes …

Go check it out here and spread the :green_heart:

8 Likes

Boom! I just started following dudes journey! @kami welcome to the club!

7 Likes

Ditto :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep count me in too! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Sorry for the picture spam, but this is the final update on the Earth Lover CBD “Whoops, it’s an Auto”.

Thanks for the fun adventure @DougDawson, I will definitely be growing out the rest of these. I am sure it will make some decent CBD rosin when its done :+1:

25 Likes

Very cool man, glad it worked out in the end. Hope it works well for you.

5 Likes

Does anyone know the time limit you have to edit an initial post in a thread? I just went to add more pictures to the process section and the ability to edit is nada.

5 Likes

I think it’s around 20 days or so when it becomes un-editable

6 Likes

Do you think if I reached out to the admins and asked real nice they might make an exception?

4 Likes

:man_shrugging: don’t know,
worth a shot :+1:

4 Likes

Look awesome @bassman5420 hope you get that good rosin you’re looking for!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes