CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

I was going to do a similar thing with 1-2 Earthboxes. I was going to throw maybe 6 clones in each and flip them shortly after and then hit them all with the same pollen.

6 Likes

:point_up_2: This right there…

It is absolutely amazing what a smooth running SIP can do for a plant that is having some issues.

My Dad had a few tomato starts that he purchased from somewhere…
I slapped one of his starts in a smooth running EB and it’s looking great.
A few days later he told me the other tomato that he potted was not looking so good.
It looked like it was on its last leg… Lots of brown and not much green.
I new exactly how to save that starving shriveled up little bastard.
I slapped it in the other side of the EB. It was laying down after I planted it in the EB.
I was over there on Monday and that shriveled up little bastard is going to make it…

Nature is a beautiful thing!

7 Likes

Ya it is pretty cool how they get moving once they settle in there.

6 Likes

Oh you are killing me!!!
I am debating with myself exactly how I am going to run my current round. I have been slow growing em in Solo cups for a seed run. They are way big enough to up pot in there final holmes (Pun intended not a misspelling) . I was going to up pot them in smaller pots and just flip em. Then hit them with pollen in the bonus round.

Looks like I am going to pick up a few more 27 gal totes later to convert into sips… Yea! more work…

Good news is, once I put them girls in a sip I can grab a :beer: and let Mother Nature do her thing… Ahh I can go to bed now…
Gracious Amigrower!

8 Likes

I finally have access to this stuff now, shipping was outrageous, so I never bought the stuff

5 Likes

This is awesome man!!!

3 Likes

The local BAS distributor was out of rice hulls, so I called the beer brewing store and they ordered me a 50#er. It was under 50 bucks. Schwing!

5 Likes

Nice, I’m on there too. I think that Hyroot is still on IG, but I really haven’t talked to him.

3 Likes

I’m used to being the one over-paying for stuff… I was also growing in a illegal state for many years lol, the demand for the stuff is finally here. Pricing – Simply Organic Soil

3 Likes

Local BAS, are you in Colorado? I’m curious if they opened more dist centers… Hey, how is everything going for you? What kind of strains are you about to run? I have 3 packs of Granola Funk that I just flipped along with a couple of Dazzleberry and Terpenado.

5 Likes

It’s a local shop that sells BAS products. I searched high and low for pumice locally without any luck. It’s great to have a place to pick things up without the hassle of shipping.

I’m finishing up some Strawberry Temple and will run Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 from DBJ.

Keep us updated on your Bodhi grow.

8 Likes

No pumice around here either sadly, only a few super small bags that are overprices. A gravel yard near me sold it in the past but of course not any more lol…

7 Likes

Morning SIP’ers,
Here are my 2 Strawberry Temple @63F update. These are almost ready for chop! Trichs are mostly milky with a few amber, so I’ll let them ride a few more days. Smells are very citrus and melon.
I received a taster the other day from the ever gracious @BeagleZ and the wife and I love it!!!
SIP On!!

25 Likes

Hell ya bud, some lumpy chunky goodness indeed!

8 Likes

Garden is looking super nice!

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Nice, I just ran 3x packs of Sun Ra and I now have 3x Granola Funk going. I found a nice Sun Ra has flavor and some stink. It’s not often that you find a strain that really has flavor to it. It has the aftershave smell and flavor.

7 Likes

I’ve heard great things about Sun Ra from a lot of various people. I’m sitting on a pack, but would like to pick up another soon. Feel free to post up your pictures!

6 Likes

Well I just got done making up 3 ferments, pumpkin, banana and comfrey. First time making them so let’s see how it goes.

These pumpkin though has a layer of brown sugar at the bottom of the jar, then some liquid and the pumpkin floating . I know it’s not ready cause it’s only been 24 hours since mixing it up. I’m not sure why it has layered up like that already?

Anyone got any suggestions or experienced the same thing with pumpkin?

Also couldn’t find when to use pumpkin either it is for veg or flower?

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure squashes are good for flower because they are high in potassium an/or phosphorus. comfrey will be good for the entire life of the plant.

10 Likes

I’m going to make a pineapple and papaya too… Why not its fun and cheap to do and keeps me busy.

I’ll have great additions to garden as well.

I’m going to also try a no milk LABS I hate the smell of the milk LABS , I don’t drink milk either but I’m going to do it slightly different to the video I posted about no whey labs.

I will do everything the same except the lid on the bottle I will do that part same as the milk version paper towel over the jar, I don’t see why it would need to be closed.

I want to do another FPJ but there’s not much around me that’s rapid growth right now everything is slowing down this time of year

5 Likes