CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

My banana ffj separated like what this sounds like. As long as everything is wet you should be fine. If anything is floating out you will want to weigh it down somehow.
I agree with @antheis. Pumpkin would be good for flower. It is the fruit body of the plant, good for the fruit body of our plants :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just took a quick look and yes there is some pumpkin that is sticking out of the liquid like an ice berg majority is under but the corners are sticking out. Not sure what I can weigh it down with that is breathable

5 Likes

It was suggested to me once upon a time to fill a plastic bag with water and use that to weigh it down.
It worked well.
You could reach in with a clean glove and squish it maybe too

5 Likes

I couldn’t for the life of me remember what dude suggested to weigh it down. I thought a plastic bag filled with water, but wasn’t 100.

5 Likes

Perfect that seems to work hopefully it didn’t stay exposed to long, guess we’ll see.

3 Likes

How do you make the banana? The grandsons girlfriend bought a bunch. She didn’t make the bread, so they are brow and mushy. Too much for the worm bins.

4 Likes

Same as any other ferment if you’ve made them before.

I took the skins off cause the came from the supermarket.
Cut them up knuckle big, weigh them and then add equal amounts in weight of brown sugar.

Watch this video for the run down it’s the one I and most likely many on here have followed.

8 Likes

I have yet to make any

4 Likes

That looks easy and nothing like the others I have watched.

5 Likes

It’s very simple really, Chris Trump has a lot of great videos to watch no fluff just straight to the point tutorials.

Makes it easy to understand to.

I’m just reading about JADAM at the moment and they are saying to do away with the sugar ferments. Very interesting reading I must say

6 Likes

Crap, I’m logged into this account that I’m trying to stop using… I had to reset my computer because of a virus and some of my log in stuff got mixed lol…

4 Likes

I changed my mind about “Ground-Up” because it looks too much like “RoundUp”

4 Likes

Yeah, SunRa is really special in my opinion as well. Effects like Goji with much better flavor and aroma. Higher number of keepers per pack in my experience too. Surprised more people aren’t running it since it’s been a freebie for over a year now. I wonder if the one bad review on RIU kept people away from trying it.

7 Likes

You havet my interest!

Were can I go to find said freebie?

Thank’s in advance…

3 Likes

glg

Looks like GLG finally ran out of SunRas. As of a few days ago they had some still listed. Ever since last 4/20 sale SunRa has been a freebie there though (250+ packs) which means a lot of people have SunRa and are either not posting about them or not popping them.

7 Likes

The mini SIP army is starting to assemble for their big test run.
Imgur

24 Likes

I would say you are out of control but If I had the ability to print some SIPS.
I would also have an army of those little suckers.

:tophat:'s off to you.

5 Likes

Hah! They are not perfect, but they will be fun for a bit at least :+1:

5 Likes

Man!

Now you got me looking for some SUN RA McLovin… :rainbow:

5 Likes

They look great for SOG and seed runs…

I have been using 7.5 gal totes

Very interested in seeing how these work out for you.

4 Likes