Curling leave edges

So this plant has been slowly curling on me.anybody know what this might be pH of soil is 7 and soil temp is 72

7 Likes

Usually it’s a high heat or low humidity problems that cause that edge roll, but your meter indicates that your heat and humidity are in good range.

Plants look great otherwise, I would say Litfa for the moment, see what else happens.

Edit, how strong is your fan blowing on them, might be wind burn starting, that can cause it as well.

10 Likes

How wet is your soil? I keep my soil a little to moist and my plants leaves curled i let my soil dry out more and it stoped just a thought

2 Likes

light might be a little to close for comfort

4 Likes

i have seen magnesium deficiecy that starts with curling up

2 Likes

Yeah I been keeping it on the moist side for the microbes

1 Like

I’m also starting to see the slitest showing if some rusty looking spots …

2 Likes

I believe it’s a combination of strong light wet soil

2 Likes

Let the surface dry a bit before watering, like at least one knuckle deep when you stick your finger into the dirt.

Get pH down to 6.5 first then assess…a number of nutrients will be on the fringe of getting locked out at that level

Over watering, light too intense will give drooping leaves… so be careful when adjusting pH

2 Likes

I’m using gypsum and sulfur to bring it down

What strain are you growing? It looks Indica heavy obviously, but if someone else has experience with the same one it could help. It looks like you have air flow, so give them a light misting of just water and see if the cooling evaporation helps. Were they moved from one area to another recently?

1 Like

Yeah gelato og and I moved my lights a little higher it seems to be helping

1 Like

The curl is there to stay mostly . But I would bet my last dollar on heat too. New growth will be normal. I was at work last week and we had a heat wave . Mine did that but allot worse turned yellow in spots with rust spots . It could get real bad , they will stop drinking an everything.

1 Like