Help why are leaves curling up

Why leaves are curling up. Ph 6.2. 300 watt led feeding 3 times a week 8 to 10 oz per fish shit once a week using Nectar of gods seedling feed as directed. Other wise she looks healthy

Any comments greatly taken

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

Can we get a pic? I use nectar as well

1 Like

Oops fergot pic can see leaves curled up

First thought is a little light stress?
Anything changed in that department from your previous runs? Low RH will add to that as well.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I don’t think so lights about 12 inches up 300 watt led Rh is averaging 45 to 55 right at 60 now

1 Like

Thats from too close of lights, I’ve had it happen with blurple LED before. Move your light another 6" up and it will fix itself.

4 Likes

Agreed leds should be like 16inches above canopy

2 Likes

Yep I agree with Gpaw, too much heat, the plant does that so it can disperse heat quicker.

3 Likes

HEAT, Heat, h-e-a-t, for sure. Move light up, less dry, less watering, in my most humble opinion. Color looks quite good, only heat-stressed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: @Gpaw nailed it.

3 Likes

Ease off on the nutes…

2 Likes

I’m with Phil. Ease off the nutes and just give water. You don’t say what mix it is growing in, but if it’s soil based you usually will be fine for the first month or longer with maybe an additional 1-2 times a week until she gets large enough to eat full meals.

But keep in mind that it’s just a baby. It takes patience and no overthinking; just let her grow and she will be fine.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the comments and advice

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes