Current Events (NonCannabis)

new banksy

6 Likes

Oh thatā€™s dark indeed

1 Like

Thanks to @oleskool830 for bumping up an old msg. :blush:

@Morgwar Iā€™m a little unclear on what the Nevada/Calif. sex trafficking thing u speak of is, but I recently saw something troubling firsthand. :unamused:

the other night i heard a radio show with an author speakingā€¦ and the SFBayarea crowd was certainly silent. it was a second generation US Bangladeshi immigrant arguing against ā€œopenā€ borders to a non-sympathetic crowd who couldnā€™t refute a single word of his. :clap: the host seemed unamused/disappointed to not hear what he wanted to hear, imo. I couldnā€™t get enough of it. :smile:

Indeed thereā€™s a deepening division; would normally say more but then weā€™re off to the 'tankā€¦ :wink: :dolphin: :fish: :blowfish:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :busstop:

3 Likes

Omg squirrel gravy for the masses. Donā€™t hateā€¦

2 Likes

In practice of full disclosure, I HATE Banksy. This however maybe one of their best works. (Yes their as I donā€™t believe ā€˜Banksyā€™ is a person anymore. If anything he is a puppet master)

1 Like

Only one ā€˜cultureā€™ pushes multiculturalismā€¦ but only for every culture other than theirs

3 Likes

Didnā€™t they try doing this with a whale carcass sometime back with very little success?

2 Likes

That extra inchā€¦ the plight of every manā€¦

2 Likes

yes Banksy is definitely a ā€˜collectiveā€™ as opposed to a single person imo ā€¦ this was my source for the picture ā€¦ he erected a piece of the apartheid wall at the palestinian booth of an international travel expo and they were handing out 1000 of those posters each day.

Banksys 7? roomed ā€œWalled Off Hotelā€ in Bethlehem has had 50,000 visitors since opening last March so heā€™s definitely helping their economy

haaretz has a paywall so ive posted a different source

At one point spanksy was doing everything himself, but all stencil work. A rip-off of a French street artist who went by ā€˜the ratā€™. Spanksy was a nobody until he burned a 25 year old Robbo mural. Suddenly he thought he deserved ā€˜street credā€™. Was a huge back and forth between the 2 until Robbo was found outside his apartment and remained in a coma until he died a few years ago. Pretty interesting history if street art is something you are into. All I can say isā€¦ #LongLiveKingRobbo

2 Likes

bombing more civilians in residential neighborhoods, destroyed their news station ā€¦ itā€™s 11pm there, theyā€™ll probably bomb them all night; ā€¦

hopefully its not a repeat of 2014 when israel killed thousands of people, more than 50% civilians and 30% children
https://www.edmondsun.com/cnhi_network/the-latest-israel-bombs-hamas-tv-station-in-gaza/article_4fc69076-a71c-5bf7-83f8-05f676d77279.html

2 Likes

story of forbidden love from the gulag - you fell in love with the bad man, now you too must enter the gulag! say goodbye to your kids - all for giving this guy $100 and kissing him

2 Likes

tWhy take the felony of giving him the hundred dollars in cash, instead of putting it in his commisary?

You think sheā€™s the first woman to sexually assault a grown man who was convicted of murder? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Right after I read this, I thought of the many screenplays triggered by this article.

Hahaha.

ā€¦,ā€¦
https://www.livescience.com/64068-cat-mummies-ancient-egyptian-pyramid.html

4 Likes

ā€¦I bet the ā€œaccuserā€ was a jealous seamstress that didnā€™t get the dongā€¦

[smh]

:evergreen_tree: Dooooom!

2 Likes

Why is Florida the capitol of weirdness?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article221698600.html
https://scontent.fymy1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46112802_2312755525464066_8503937170501795840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-2.fna&oh=360fbbc96e477d612a712498fd806c83&oe=5C760C87

4 Likes

that guy is selling drugs? how can he not be playing football :smiley:

more from the ā€œproud to be Americanā€ filesā€¦

also itā€™s been at least 10 days since the NY Times slammed Tesla/Elon Muskā€¦we found a guy who didnā€™t get his car on time!

4 Likes

Damn fam. Muh feeelz. But canā€™t explain the weirdos here. Sunny place for shady people I guess?..

2 Likes

News makes it seem like the most exciting place on earth to live!

1 Like

Lol. Guess that depends. My hometown average age is about 115 years old, so I guess ā€˜excitingā€™ is relativeā€¦

1 Like