Current Events (NonCannabis)

Wanna talk about weed?

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree: eww

1 Like
2 Likes

More importantly.

2 Likes

interesting - another conspiracy theory I saw on ā€œThe Free Thought Projectā€ that turned out to be true - elite politicians from both parties are down in Palm Beach having fun with underage hookers. As long as you have a billion dollars itā€™s quite easy to pay off the prosecutors in this country - the Repubs and Dems are hanging out in the same social clubs and brothels together, having a good laugh at our expense:

4 Likes

Hey @Muleskinner :wave:
Itā€™s no longer a theory when thereā€™s a plane load of proof.
J.Epstein also received a lowered sentence from Robert Mueller in exchange for becoming an FBI informant. :rat: :cheese:
ā€¦Bill Clinton logged 26 flights on the famous ā€œLolita Expressā€ pedo-plane. People would probably be more upset if he said ā€œpussyā€ once tho.

7 Likes

:egg: :+1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Not the ONLY conspiracy ā€˜theoryā€™ to have come trueā€¦ kind of amazing anything that doesnā€™t agree with MSM propaganda and doesnā€™t pass the ā€˜snopesā€™ vetting process is labeled conspiracy. Then again Hillary was winning by 90% and still lostā€¦

3 Likes

I noticed that Mr. Dononvan isnā€™t in jail. Sounds like todays victim really isnā€™t oneā€¦from the article. :rolling_eyes: :newspaper:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ponder worthy.

ā€¦

4 Likes

ā€œFirst Everā€ā€¦ my ass.
Slow disclosure of the global geoengineering project. ā€œItā€™s for global warmingā€ :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

the problem is that if they ever stop with polluting the stratophere, global temps will soar if CO2 is not reduced

releasing super-tankers of iron ore dust in the southern oceans to cause a plankton bloom seems like the best plan to me. Ideally it would cause an immediate reduction in the CO2 in the atmosphere

1 Like

Iā€™m not convinced that theory is correct. I believe the purpose is more nefarious.

2 Likes

what is it? You think want they to interfere w/ crop production?

Skiers and snowboarders wonā€™t mind some shading, the 2 winters after Mt. Pinotubo went off were noticeably cold & snowy, I remember we had a really cool summer that year too

2 Likes

Make the clouds low enough (especially overnight) and they act as a blanket.Resulting in artificially increased average surface temps.

ā€¦and reducing the amount of light that the Earthā€™s plants get, will decrease their ability to change Co2 to Oxygen. So even if their claims are true, itā€™s an unsustainable band-aid.

2 Likes

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/transportation/article222679145.html

:unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

This physically nauseates meā€¦

Can we imagine the masculine inverse bein accepted & applauded? Hmm?

ā€˜I just love spreading my seed all overā€¦ā€™

:evergreen_tree: explains a LOT

1 Like

medieval USA

https://www.newburyportnews.com/news/ex-mass-speaker-lashes-out-at-bureau-of-prisons/article_a7188524-1eae-56e5-8520-307cde01d181.html

Ex-Mass. speaker lashes out at Bureau of Prisons

DiMasi called the bureau ā€œa rogue agencyā€ during an interview Wednesday on WGBH. He said the agency doesnā€™t provide needed health care to those under its supervision.

2 Likes

Hi @Muleskinner, the link provided does not work for me.

I have almost zero confidence in any state agencies of any type.
Feckless and corrupt.

1 Like

I have always thought they were yummy.
I adore brussels sprouts.
Mmmm, mmm.

ā€¦

1 Like