Current Events (NonCannabis)

“Anti-Israel policies are anti-Texas policies" -Gov. Greg Abbott LOL!!! :laughing:

…and over in the People’s Republic of Berkeley, et al., it’s nearly the opposite sympathies… :thinking: :sandal:

Texas, your state governor is a Zionist pawn. :thumbsdown: :put_litter_in_its_place:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

great article - wow…did not know that both Whitey Bulger and the Unabomber participated in CIA MK-ultra mind control progams in the 1950’s, Bulger took acid dozens of times in prison:

KILL WHITEY: A LOOK BACK AT WHY THE GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE WANTED BULGER DEAD MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE

3 Likes

The government wanted him dead?? I don’t get that part. He was an FBI informant and lived to be 90 in prison. Could have had him killed for a packet of hamburger helper.

Nowadays, we’re ALL part of the CIA MK Ultra program :wink: :tv: :spider_web:

2 Likes

the sick depravity of Nazi America on full display…remember to stand for that national anthem!

3 Likes

Wow I hope this dude sues the shit out of the police department and hospital! The kicker to the story they send him a bill of over 4500$ f$&@ing ridiculous!

4 Likes

yes, this poor guy. I’m sure a couple vigorous recitals of the “Pledge of Allegiance” will make him feel better…freedom isn’t free after all! $4500 is a small price to pay…God bless!

3 Likes

It is painfully clear that some parts of this country are backwards, with no hope of fixing things.

Hey West Virginia, what happened to separation of Church and State?

3 Likes

…Woah… :frowning:

1 Like

This restores my faith in humanity - people see right through the propaganda on robot cars, oops, I mean “self-driving autonomous vehicles”. The goal is to enslave us. If they wanted to make cars safer they would mandate the use of automatic braking in all new cars, the technology is 100% perfected and it would eliminate most fatalities.

And no, the government never asks permission before taking our privacy and freedom away!

2 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

keep those flags flying high! god bless

4 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2019/01/03/681941779/scientists-have-hacked-photosynthesis-in-search-of-more-productive-crops

7 Likes

@Muleskinner some of those additives sounds like shit that would be more appropriate for a herbicide/ or insecticide like commonly found in roundup! Sure glad the FDA has given them two years to remove them from their products really? That gives me peace of mind! What fucktards!

2 Likes

There they go fucking around with Mother Nature again that’s probably going to have some other side impact on down the road! These scientists think there solving the worlds problems but probably in fact are making things worse IMO!

4 Likes

Interestingly, creating more food makes for more starving people. The more food, the higher the population. This means there are more people starving. We are not facing a food shortage, we are facing an overpopulation. The same logic can be applied to just about any global issue.

5 Likes

I’m still considering the hassle of Church of Cannabis protections; religion is the one area the supreme court & congress won’t mess around lightly. :thinking:

Have to admit I’m underinformed about the safeinjection need & harbor a lot of bitterness around opioids from a family tragedy. My inclination is to try to stop the use but…there goes my personal disconnection. :neutral_face:

I worked at 14 with adult rehabbers & ex-cons & got the first-hand, insider tip off on 3 easy paths to misery & death: powders, needles, & crystals/rocks. And prison tats. :smile:

:v:

2 Likes

That truck would be dodging gunfire in my 'hood.

1 Like