Current Events (NonCannabis)

All things considered the whole situation doesn’t even sound real. It’s literally identical to their state flag.

~69,000 cases and ~1,000 deaths… :sweat:

“Nearly 1,100,000 children from 6 months to 9 years targeted by the second phase of measles response vaccination campaigns in Madagascar” is what google says this means in English. :thinking: Eh… No comprendo amigo. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia Parlez vous Francais? Yeah, me either. If only there was a browser that auto-translated text. :wink:

Measles is a problem that is as easily managed as Polio, and it’s been brought back because facebook is occasionally considered a legitimate news source. The answer to the first problem is clear, but what do we do about the second?

2 Likes

Or this-

1 Like

I wouldn’t criticize any parent for fearing and avoiding vaccines. The Pharma companies, doctors, and government lie about everything and don’t give a shit about children. Something is destroying our bodies - I never had a chance at a normal life due to cancer I got at 20 and other developmental problems. All problems that no one going back to my great-grandparents had ever had.

In the early 1900’s, 1 in 22 Americans could expect to get cancer in their lifetimes, now the rate is 40%. But the government and doctors say everything is “safe”. 1 in 25 American boys can now expect autism, with 1 in 2 having neurological disorders.

I would absolutely prefer to have my kid take his chances against an infectious disease if it helped avoid autism and cancer. Autism is pretty much a death sentence. I have several friends’ who had boys with autism and their kids will be living in a institution with no chance at normal life. Yet fearful parents are to blame? The response to such fears should be to declare a national emergency on cancer and autism.

I’m scared shitless of any medical treatment from American medicine, every needle and every pill that goes into my body. They nearly killed me when I was in my 20’s with presription drugs that were “safe”, I found myself dying in an intensive care unit at age 25 from Pharma’s meds.

4 Likes

Glyphosate contaminates vaccines as well as almost all grains consumed in North America. Humans have went so far away from the diets we evolved eating. There are so many variables to consider. But you’re right. We have exponetially increased many disorders, diseases and created many new ones. We are doing something wrong.

3 Likes

I like to joke that bars should serve up formaldehyde martinis with a glyphosate twist - the regs in America are so much weaker on these substances than Europe we might as well celebrate our culture! and give me a fluoride/PCB chaser with that! :smile:

2 Likes

Chips and dip, anyone?
This is worse than double dipping…

Maryville man faces felony charge for dipping testicles in salsa before delivery
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/26/maryville-howard-matthew-webb-food-tampering-dinner-delivered/2993613002/

2 Likes

Have you people heard about this “momo” thing infecting little kids YouTube videos? Telling them to turn on the oven and not tell their parent or it will come after them and their family’s? Pretty disturbing, YouTube is being banned from households left and right because of it.

1 Like

Glyphosate pesticide in beer and wine

5 Likes

wow, thanks for posting this! I’m sure Monsanto and the Pharma companies & hospital industry will be thrilled - lots of new patients for the oncology ward

5 Likes

more scary evidence of the Western world’s post-WWII descent into facsism - government stole someone’s dog & sold it to get the money - are we still sure the Nazis lost???

3 Likes

Forbes is saying that its nothing to worry about. https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2019/02/27/dont-panic-what-parents-really-need-to-know-about-momo-challenge/?fbclid=IwAR0uqDILmTz-TCQ-joH-UgCQ9FR1PijCeFBBNczeISLwzQkwloJXM92BLus#767f01083a4b
This is from a friends post

2 Likes

Wow! History repeats itself - the exact same thing is currently happening with cannabis!!!

Gambling prohibition was always total bullshit - gambling is so dangerous and degrading and toxic that only the govenrment can run the gambling rackets! what a fucking joke

Still, folks tried to fight back and marched through the streets to Gov. Carey’s New York office. A sign posted in a Harlem Numbers parlor asked, “Does Gov. Carey knows How Many People Are Working In the Numbers Industry. He is Sending Our Families Back to Welfare. We don’t Want Welfare. We Want Our Jobs.”

2 Likes

more on this story - this man was actually someone that was injured working for the oligarchs and is now in a wheelchair - the government raided his house and stole his dog and sold it - because he couldn’t pay the “dog tax”!!! we are descending into feudal servitude:

2 Likes

Well thank goodness I can drink at least 4x the New Belgians Fat tires than than the TsingTao beers to get the same effects if my daily gylcophosphate intake! Damn need to start brewing my own beers again with grain from country’s I can trust!

4 Likes

Bet dollars to doughnuts that the average illegal gambling has better payout averages than the govt. :joy:

4 Likes

from what I’ve read in Massachusetts 50% of the lottery revenue is returned in prizes, the rest gobbled up by Leviathan. You’d do much better playing blackjack with the money.

3 Likes

Yeah, If you check the lottery site before picking a ticket, only buy high-value tickets i.e. $20/$30 ea. and only buy in bulk there’s some potential ROI. But in general, that shit’s a scam.

Brought my mom and kid to breakfast last fathers day tho and they were giving away $1 scratch tickets with the meal. Won $40

1 Like