Current Events (NonCannabis)

Hey lottery is a fun game for many people, I wouldn’t take away their fun.

Here’s another state with cigar bars & hookah lounges that can’t seem to understand cananbis consumption. This reveals the fact that state government are still very hostile to cannabis - none of them has legalized it, they’ve all been forced to legalize by voters. They are still keeping Prohibition as strong as they possibly can. Tobacco kills 400,000 per year and tobacco cafes are fine - but we just can’t “understand” cannabis.

They could open every smoking lounge in the state to cannabis in 24 hours by inserting the word “cannabis” into the law in a few spots! Their job is to keep us down…

https://www.bendbulletin.com/business/6969952-151/oregon-lawmakers-consider-bill-to-allow-cannabis-cafes

3 Likes

@Muleskinner @Worcestershire_Farms

iirc, the gubmint was secretly shitting their pants when Bitcoin arrived… because if they lose the USD as the :moneybag: currency of choice, the only thing left is a big byzantine mylitary :gun:

:astonished:

(3 stooges’ Curly woobwoobwoobwoob sound)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

so much for freedom of speech and the right to assemble…these people were surrounded by the pigs and rounded up for the gulag, all peaceful including priest and journalists…

1 Like

Oooooooooo… Speaking specifically on 1/10th psychoactive dose nndmt in rats;
Anxiety and Depression likely reduced.
Socialization and Cognition appeared unchanged in either direction.
Neural connections changed unexpectedly. Potentially negatively.

4 Likes

…as a resident of the specific area I have to diasgree & applaud the response.

:blush:

:evergreen_tree: :cookie:

3 Likes
3 Likes

:joy:

:evergreen_tree: ‘Idiocracy’ watch it if you haven’t. NOW.

4 Likes

OMG that’s fuckin hilarious!

1 Like

Part 2

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

rich guys have all the neat things :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like
2 Likes

Good opinion piece, thanks for sharing.

I love the last sentence;
It’s springtime for dictators.

2 Likes

yes, we thought it was bad here, it’s unbelievable what Big Brother is doing in China!

3 Likes

hate it when that happens!

In one, a pilot said “an autopilot anomaly” led to “an undesired brief nose down situation,”

4 Likes

:unamused:

:robot: :skull_crossbones: :e-mail: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article227310644.html

:zap: :biohazard: :radioactive: :anger_right:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article227459649.html

:dagger: :chicken: :chicken: :muscle: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :dagger: :cry: :crying_cat_face:

:evergreen_tree: Can I get a “FUCK KAISER?!”

1 Like
3 Likes

So in short grass as a cover crop and keeping the soil moist and acidic from the start not treating soil to lower soil pH later. Shocking :joy:
I feel like we all knew this already, but power to them for “discovering” the secret :joy:

@Meesh what’s your thoughts on the “secret” they discovered?

2 Likes