Curse of the hulk

I still see a lot of new white hairs… maybe a couple weeks left

6 Likes

Hola senior @Brandon7467 Wow, that what I call a close up :wink: Wonderful, Beautiful and happy they look :slight_smile: I think she needs between 8 to 15 more days for there are many new green pistils :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, so I went a lil bananas this morning on my 2 girls with a trim job. Here’s the result

Have a happy Sunday fun day everyone!

4 Likes

So I was thinking maybe this weekend cutting her down. What do you guys think? Is it about time or another week?

5 Likes

I think im going to wait one more week… couldn’t really hurt right? I want the buds to get as fat as possible…

3 Likes

Well you probably shouldn’t have cut off all her solar panels and food source then :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure what I was doing by doing that, but it was suggested. @toastyjakes

1 Like

But another week or so yes… she was huge under them leaves lol

2 Likes

Lol a little bit of defoliation is fine to open up some darker areas but you don’t wanna strip them completely

When you hit the last week or so, you can take off alot to let the buds finish up better as well

2 Likes

At the very least, this is good practice for future runs. I hadn’t looked it up until now, but I believe I did it wrong. Lollipoping that is. I should’ve left some leaves on it… oh well though. I am guessing I get about a ounce and a half dry from both plants total. Hopefully more, buy I wouldn’t put money on it…

2 Likes

I think too many different people gave different advice and he tried EVERYTHING that was suggested. @Brandon7467 your girl didn’t look in very nice condition but she still had new growth happening. If it happens again at any point just give light nutrients occasionally ensuring the medium is moist but not drenched and plenty of LITFA. If the plant doesn’t need the leaves she will eventually drop them herself :+1:

3 Likes

Hey dear ones, what is LIFTA please… i tried to find it via net, but no luck :wink: ?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Haha he put a wink at the end of his sentence and you still fell for it. :rofl::+1:

5 Likes

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger I have to ask my kids text speak all the time😆!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :slight_smile: I will check dat out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where can I get one, I am in eu? :wink:

1 Like

What is you guys experience with these? Thanks!!

5 Likes

I prefer the Integra Boost packs myself. I find the boveda packs leave a funny taste sometimes.

4 Likes

I like to use the 62%'s to help with late stage curing though 58’s for storage

You do? Perhaps I should pay more attention this next year

2 Likes