Curse of the hulk

And its when 40% have turned brown correct? Or somewhere around that?

2 Likes

Pistils should be mostly brown, trich color depends on what effect ya want from your plant as far as ratio of cloud/amber 10-20% Is good as more amber sets in your Thc is dropping and changing to different forms of THC cannabinoids which can also be beneficial not always a bad thing others will pipe in as well that who might know more than me.

4 Likes

Do you want the smoke to be sativa, hybrid, or indica? You compromise if itā€™s not a indica and want a Stony smoke, but terpenes still develop after THC stops. Itā€™s all about preference.

1 Like

I like hybrid on the sativa sideā€¦ thatā€™s just my preference.

2 Likes

15% Amber with the rest cloudy is probably what you want then. That way you get some CBN, CBD, and late development cannabinoids/terpenes starting without taking over the high.

3 Likes

Thanks bro @OniTenshu! ā€¦ um I think Iā€™m there already. What do you think by my pics? I know its probably hard to tell. Just curious

2 Likes

The pistils start to change color before the trichomes ime, but do you have a pro feature on your phone camera?

2 Likes

What is that I see on top? Iā€™m assuming leaves, but my paranoid brain is telling me I see pods on top.

The trichomes look pretty good to me. When was the last time the buds bulked up?

2 Likes

Its just leaves I think on topā€¦ um when is the last time they bulked up? Im not sure I can answer that question adequately. My girl has the iPhone xs so Iā€™m sure her phone does. I have a galaxy s7 edge so I donā€™t believe there is that feature. Iā€™ll take some more picsā€¦

2 Likes

5 Likes

You have the feature. I have the same phone. Swipe left when you go into the app. On the right thereā€™s a option that most likely says AF. Tap it and select the plant icon for the lowest manual focus you can get.

2 Likes

The last pic has something Iā€™m hoping is a shadow on top. Can you get a closeup on it or check it out?

Yeah hang on. I didnā€™t know I had thai feature lol.

1 Like

4 Likes

Some still look clear to me. You should have some time to get more yeild. Is Moby prone to Hermie traits? It almost looks like a male flower opening up to me, but Iā€™m not entirely sure thatā€™s what Iā€™m seeing. The spot I was curious about looks to be a mix of shadows and clear pistils playing tricks on my eyes. I was worrying I saw signs of botrytis. With all that hard work that would be the worst to lose your babies to that annoying fungi.

@ReikoX @MomOnTheRun @Meesh @TrevorLahey whatā€™s your thoughts? Iā€™m sure I wasnā€™t fully accurate in my wording

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been spraying with Epsom salt mix to try to get her to respond to a deficiency. Maybe thatā€™s what youā€™re seeing?

1 Like

Yeah I miscalculated on her. It will be another 2 weeks before she gets closer to the 80 day markā€¦ the blueberry should be done within a week according to pev grow. Its actually been 9 weeks for her and the rest 8. Sorry if confusing.

1 Like

Probably yeah. Youā€™re the one whoā€™s handling your babies. Youā€™d definitely know best. If those are pods Iā€™m sure others can help identify them or if they arenā€™t my suspicion will be smashed.

No worries there. I talk the samešŸ˜…

I sure fn hope not. Iā€™m gonna cut that bitch off if soā€¦ shit I just might in case lolā€¦

1 Like