DaFozz's First Autos... Ever

Along for the ride. I envy everyone that can plant so many at one time lol.

Hopefully I can pick up some tips also.

7 Likes

Looking good! I’ve been tossing around the idea of a small auto box until we move and I can get something more permanent off the ground. I’ll be following along :+1:

4 Likes

@cdnBuddy check this out https://licencetogrow.ca/
:wink:

3 Likes

I only wish I had the space to plant more, but when I am working with ~8 sq. ft. total grow space over 3 cabinets it gets crowded awfully quick. My one saving grace may be that by the time these are big enough, it may be warm enough outside to put one or two out to free up some room. I’ll see… need to get them to that point first…lol

This is all relatively new to me as well, so it’s all a learning curve, but there are many here on OG who have the skill and knowledge and the desire to help out others along the way. It’s a great place to be…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Thanx @ChronicMcBudz, for something that was simple and cheap to set up, it’s been fun and interesting for sure. Not sure how it will work out in the end but I’m going give it a go…

This Marijuana Cultivation thing is pretty addicting stuff…

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

@anon95954822 highly addictive :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I joined 5 other sites and ended up calling this one home. Great community and lots of help when needed.

I’m growing strictly autos, but that may change with the link @Mongobongo gave me lol

4 Likes

NHS natural health services provides this service as well.

4 Likes

Off to a good start! They look happy. It’s time for mine to be fed also, but I’m gonna wait a day or two for that blue dream to stop being pissed at me for over watering her. Oops. lol

6 Likes

Day 11 from germination is pretty much in the books… and diggin’ every minute of it.

It’s always interesting seeing the characteristics different plants display. I love the symmetry they are showing. For the most part so far, it has been fairly straightforward. Check in once in awhile, test the pots for weight, and water when necessary. Same dose of nutrients as before. I’ll let them get a bit bigger before I increase dose.

Aubergine Toots Magoots

Da Green

Dark Spark

Easy D

The Fuzz 1

The Fuzz 2

Group Shot

The Fuzz 2 is lagging a bit behind, but I will chalk that up to operator error. I think I over watered it a bit, so it didn’t get watered last round (didn’t need it). I have to get out of the habit of “what is good for one is good for all” mentality and treat them individually…

I forgot to mention that my lighting schedule is 18/6. I thought about 20/4, but considering it is a rather confined space, felt 18/6 would be more suitable. Temps in the cabinet are 80-84 F with lights on, and 70-74 F lights off, so a manageable range so far, and humidity has been pretty stable between 50-60 %.

And now because I have rambled on and don’t feel like updating my other boring thread, I will just have to post a cameo of the Skywalker OG…

Or it could be too much of this…

Peace
DaFozz

18 Likes

Looking good! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

6 Likes

Looking great!

For da green, would that be 2 nodes or 3? Do you count the single leaf at the bottom as a node. Any plans on topping or fimming?

3 Likes

Thanks @cdnBuddy

No, no plans on topping or fimming yet. Personally, I don’t consider the single leaf as a node.

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

All looking plenty healthy, well except the one fuzz but if doesn’t pick up and push through id just pull it as i can see where its heading if it continues, would end up being thin and fewer fan leaves that are crinkly but may pull around.

6 Likes

I guess that’s where experience comes into play…lol

I have it raised up so it is closer to the light to see if it helps. In hindsight, I am wondering if I had let the root develop a little longer before initial planting if that may have helped. Out of all the seeds I popped, it seemed to be the only one that sort of struggled a bit. But, I agree, if it doesn’t make up ground, then I will probably pull it or put it outside with a heavy dose of LITFA and carry on. I am kind of juggling the timings of things a bit, as I am hoping that when my Skywalker finishes, I can possibly switch a couple of the Autos over to that cabinet to finish… but I am getting way ahead of myself lol

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

Mr.S is a chronic plant puller!

11 Likes

mmmmmm yes i would have to agree with that lol

9 Likes

Day 14 From Germination…

After no further progress in The Fuzz 2, it has been relegated to 46W of CFL lighting, and can carry on the rest of it’s natural life either there or outdoors…

I don’t think it has grown much more than a “mm” in the last 3 days… Yikes… It just frees up some room in the cabinet for the other 5, who seem to be doing a bit better…

Aubergine Toots Magoots

Da Green

Dark Spark

Easy D

The Fuzz 1

Group Shot

This is cool watching these grow… hehehe. Thanks for stopping in…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

19 Likes

I remember being in awe of how fast they grow. Just wait until they really take off. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

They take off around week 3 or 4. Never fear.

6 Likes