Daily Gripe Thread. What's bugging you today? What went wrong? Drop it in here and let it go!

Thought about this the day the depression thread started and didn’t start it because that seemed adequate at the moment. Then the “What are you grateful for thread” popped up and I decided to start this after all. Good to get it out and leave it behind you sometimes and you definitely don’t have to be depressed to be having a rotten day.

Today I spent my first few waking hours in a complete brain fog as I do half the time, frustrating as hell. Then I came out of it a little and decided to tend to the plants and cracked my Chocolate Thai down the center of the main stem training it, 4 days into 12/12! Also had to cancel a $500 sale on a computer I’m selling. That one hurt cause that $500 at this moment would have been a Godsend. It was the right move to cancel and could have ended up worse but damn was it rough pressing that cancel button lol

So what d’ya got OG? What’s chappin’ your ass today? And someone better post or this is just the Slick1 crying about his day thread! :laughing:

17 Likes

I’m angrily everyday about alot of people’s general stupidity… Nothing specific. But the Karans of the world chaff my insides… this even includes the stupid shit I do sometimes :rofl:

14 Likes

Stayed up till 1:30 am working on plants last night and woke up to a text from my only roommate who doesn’t help at all with the garden saying the plants “needed some tlc” and the garden ”could look cuter”…

9 Likes

I didn’t wash my face today and the sweat salt got into my eyes and it burns.

7 Likes

Sounds like the roommate shouldn’t get any of the spoils of your efforts then.

@Foreigner wash yo shit kid! That stinging sweat is a killer. Fuck sweat.

Yay it’s not just the Slick1 whining thread anymore! :laughing:

6 Likes

Man, You dont know what is like to live in Brazil. It seems that if something is bad in USA, it is 3x worse here hahahaha. Even the president.

not trying to dimish your pain tho.
I’m mad about the same thing. Too many stupid people

8 Likes

I hear ya brother, you guys have some Brazil nuts lol

8 Likes

Yeah, its very unconfortable to live here. We still have a big covid crises going on, our money doesnt have any value. Sad

At least cannabis made my life so much better. I learned patience. I have this beautiful hobby right now.

But this is not the objective here on this thread, so lets talk about the things that are bugging me :rofl:

I really hate my neighbor

She’s a pain in the ass. I live for rent in an apartment and her parents (two elderly people who together must be over 200 years old) live right next door.

When I rented the apartment they gave me 1 parking space. But this apartment has 2 parking spaces, also their apartment has 2 parking spaces too. They only use 1 of them. I only use 1 too.

That is, 2 vacancies left. I received a visit from a colleague, very punctual, and not thinking I would have any problem, as I have lived here for about 2 years and I have never seen anyone using the parking space and I innocently told my colleague to park there, as he would only stay for a few hours and would already leave.

The bitch of my neighbor didn’t even have the courage to complain directly to me, she called directly to the real estate agency asking for the immediate withdrawal of the vacancy.

I took the car and didn’t see the space being used for anything. Indeed, some people only seek to cause other people’s unhappiness.

6 Likes

I seen a lazy dude kicking trash around so he could mow nearly 2 foot tall grass.
I had to pull the truck over and watch the stupidity. Just too lazy to bend over.

This dude is a little smarter.

5 Likes

A quote from my ever educated medical group on Facebook; “ So evidently instead of using pesticides (which of course in Illinois is banned for cultivation centers) GTI literally radiates the plants to remove any pests…”

I don’t know if there is a genuine concern there. Maybe. But right off the bat this screams of someone who doesn’t actually understand radiation. You idiots eat irradiated food all the time and don’t know the difference. But you don’t understand it, so it be scary. And scary bad!

I don’t mean to argue on “irradiation” as a pesticide- but by all means if you know wtf this guy is on about I want to hear it. I don’t know if it’s an intelligence thing, or an education thing? There seems to be a much more prevalent insist to scream and cry to the masses rather than evaluate a threat yourself, or even bring it to someone more knowledgeable to ask their opinion. Mfers only want to hear they’re right.

I love this thread.

3 Likes

To the assholes who can’t slow down when I’m filling holes on our dirt and gravel road suck it .

10 Likes

The users who trade their beans, and expect you to preserve or throw them in your rotation asap. Once there in someone else’s hands from a regular trade, then they are yours to do with. Tired of seeing passive aggressive posts about users not growing seeds as soon as they get em, I get if you had an arrangement to grow, chuck whatever. But for the people thinking I have to grow the seeds you just sent, well sorry, I have my own schedule. You know who you are.

15 Likes

tumblr_m2lvpohwOc1rqi28xo1_500

2 Likes

Tent catapillars! Leave me alone! Go eat someone elses forest and tree lines. Strawberries you want NO! I planted those for me not you. Oh great their all gone, oh you left the berries great, what about the plants they came from. Where did they go?!

Ps.fuck you tent catapillars no one likes you.

5 Likes

It’s 4:13am HST so I’m gonna say, that f*cking rooster nearby. Fahck roosters, period. :rooster:

:evergreen_tree: genocide just sounds nice to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! Trust me. Your happy your not my neighbor!

Edit. Look up what noise Guinea hens make. If you think roosters are annoying you will be damn glad your neighbor doesn’t have these

2 Likes

Oh, I fully know the Guinea Hen. Cool enough if you can handle them, but not for me. :scream:

Was driving on the highway & noticed a yard with about 50 “cock houses” or whatever those people call them. Hellspawn factories… whatever. I yelled “F*ck you!!!” out the window, full well knowing that any receiver wouldn’t understand WTF was wrong with me. :laughing: This is war, damnnit…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

2 out of 3 of my ladies grew beards and flashed me their balls this morning.

5 Likes

Wheel hub bearing replacement time.

New Part - check
36mm axle nut socket - check
All the tools I should need - check

Step one take off caliper - ok we’re firing on all cylinders!
Step two take off caliper bracket top bolt - check
Step three take off caliper bracket bottom bolt - man that’s going to be tight!.. Ok even with the wheel turned a socket isn’t going to work. Surely I have an 18mm box end…no, no I don’t.
Step four - send gf to Advanced for 18mm box end.
While I’m waiting I should just see how well the 36mm socket fits the wheel hub - well it would fit perfectly if it was deep enough to even kiss the fucking thing!!!

I’m sitting in my living room browsing OG to get the taste of this out of my mouth while my GF is out trying to find me a deep socket 36mm and an 18mm box end, which I will spend ~$30-$40 dollars on and use once in my lifetime.

1 Like

It’s freezing cold and they haven’t turned on the heat yet. And my AC is still kicking on for some stupid reason.

Also I didn’t get to watch the movie I wanted last night and my pizza was late.

1 Like