Who can't sleep!

Who can’t sleep? How do you get to sleep?

13 Likes

Sleep is for the weak and dead.

Just retraining some of those Twisted Chiclets you gave me. haha

4 Likes

@THRESH you ain’t no bad ass to me lol…

3 Likes

I twist guys like you for a living!!

4 Likes

Controlled breathing, every hour until I have to get up and go to work.

I don’t think it’s working :rofl:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Bro.

All jokes aside tho I found a mattress topper helped me sleep longer(fall asleep faster), one of those space age air flow deals haha. I normally only slept like 3-4 hours before getting one of those, now getting 6 is a little easier. Good luck

5 Likes

I count breaths to bud. It works

3 Likes

No troubles falling asleep, but staying asleep is very difficult, I wake up on average 10 times a night. Doesn’t matter which bed I sleep in, mine, hers, the couch.

13 Likes

A sound machine helped for a bit. But it’s the constant waking up in a “for no reason” panic attack that is the main reason for the controlled breathing tbh.

EDIT:

7 Likes

If I get 5 hours of sleep I thank the good lord!

3 Likes

blackout curtains and removing all sources of light from your room plus any electronics helps for me

11 Likes

That absolutely works!

2 Likes

I either have to eat 3 grams or take something from the doctor.

I recommend the eating of pot!

3 Likes

Use bio or natural soap and fabric softener. Tide is fucking with ya nervous system.

Having a night routine will help
No electronics an hour before bed
Stretch
Read preferably something you’re not too into lol
Lavender pillow
No more deals with satan can help etc

7 Likes

Maaaaaaaaannnn… :unamused: :hear_no_evil: :rage:

I’m about 1 hour into a non-stop psycho bark-a-thon with the neighbors… have missed sleep for about 1/2 of November. These primitive f*cks just tie 4 dogs to 4 trees & take off… for up to 3 days. :scream: :scream_cat:

The one that just keeps going & going … I swear I’d tranquilize it if I had the means. :thinking: :dart: Give it some hours of peace & me too… :man_shrugging:

Cops? Meh… dey no kea :surfing_man: much & it’s Thanksgiving.

:evergreen_tree: :hourglass: :bomb:

4 Likes

I have had sleep problems since day 1.
Sometimes nothings help.
All I can suggest is… go for a good walk/hike and take some edibles.

2 Likes
3 Likes

:sweat_smile: @Mithridate yessir, there’s even more …eh… industrial versions for golf courses & farmers to deter huge bird flocks.

One of the more interesting ideas I found on youtube… basically you get a “silent” dog whistle & start “training” the neighbors dogs. :thinking: Start by using it at night & alerting all the dogs in the neighborhood… after enough beatings from their owners for their mysterious new behavior, they will associate the punishment with the dog whistle. :smirk: Kinda nasty & sociopathic, haven’t tried this yet, but I totally support any research by others. :fist:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Well that’s pretty much how the device works…
It detects barking and sends an ultrasound, which is annoying to the dog. After some time they associate the ultrasound with them barking and they stfu lol

2 Likes

I say prayers, over and over and over…for every person I can think of; silently. :pray:t2::palms_up_together:t2:

RSO helps, so does getting fresh air after dinner by going for a walk or having a bath/shower, meditating. I have a TENS/Dr. Ho machine I strap on every second afternoon too, it is very helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

These ideas are all just “panaceas” what works for a while, you might have to change/mix up. Sometimes confusing the system can be equally useful when it comes to exhaustion, swapping up from one evening to the next.

Have a goodnight all. Sweet dreams. :yawning_face::sleeping:

2 Likes